This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Billolden View Post
    thats about all you can say as of right now. Oscar may be a common opponent between the two of them but the Oscar that fought Floyd was worlds apart from the one that got beat down by Pac
    true.

or maybe pac's style made it look that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryx View Post
      mel i can take you..come on 8 oz gloves
      not likely son. mel is much to much to handle these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        true.

or maybe pac's style made it look that way.
        I'd say so.

Mambo's post says it all.

Originally posted by MAMBO BURAOT View Post
        ODLH: Pacquiao is way ahead to Mayweather in terms of power.
        BC: Mayweather and Manny, are top Pound for Pound fighter, how would you compare these two fighters?
        ODLH: If you want to fight a real boxing match like roman gladiators fight Manny, If you want a marathon race, choose Mayweather, he loves to run, He is the safest opponent I ever faced.
        /thread

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

tua you stay flipping on me man...
          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
            not likely son. mel is much to much to handle these days.
            hahahahah...........

Comment

• larryx

lol......sorry i couldn't resist......tua's in a good mood. lakers spanked the cavs and lebrick couldn't do **** against a 50% kobe.

Comment

pacman hasnt proved his power over 130....david diaz is a bum and oscar was a weight drained corpse and never fell...floyd has proved his power up to 147...after pacman fights hatton then we can talk...floyds power is seriously underated as is his entire career..this is really an anti floyd forum.....in comes the floyd bashers......................have fun
                Do you have to resort to name calling just to jack up your posts? The people you mentioned are more real, better than you. You are a hate starter, have fun with yourself. Blind leading the blind, this thread should be closed.

Comment

• ok man this has gone on far too long...... plz ppl, get off mayweathers dick!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thwf View Post
                    Do you have to resort to name calling just to jack up your posts? The people you mentioned are more real, better than you. You are a hate starter, have fun with yourself. Blind leading the blind, this thread should be closed.
                    boy **** you and to 13 post

Comment

boy **** you and to 13 post
                      you're mean.

Comment

Working...
                      X