Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By style Pac is a puncher and PBF is a boxer. The fact that PBF is so much bigger than Pac obviously show he has more power. In p4p terms, Pac is a more dangerous KO puncher as a 135 or 140 lber than PBF is as a WW.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
      By style Pac is a puncher and PBF is a boxer. The fact that PBF is so much bigger than Pac obviously show he has more power. In p4p terms, Pac is a more dangerous KO puncher as a 135 or 140 lber than PBF is as a WW.
      C'mon man

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
        Funny that he'd call Mayweather a runner when he couldn't land ****, when Mayweather was against the rope.
        exactly..and how can he say he hits lightly..when he was wobbled twice while running in?????oscar just hates floyd and will do anything to discredit him...just like a pissed off *****

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
          C'mon man
          yea..floyd is a lil guy he isnt that much bigger than pac...hes just fought bigger people most of his career

Comment

Naseem Hamed owns the both of them on power

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
              you do know i know your a floyd basher right???you probally think malinaggi has more power than floyd
              you do know I know you are a **** right?
              You probably have more power being thrusted through your ass then Floyd has in his hands.

Comment

yea..floyd is a lil guy he isnt that much bigger than pac...hes just fought bigger people most of his career
                For once! I mean for once...

Paul, Margarito can face smaller people. Yes even B-Hop...but then there is a problem if Mayweather faced someone who was slightly smaller

Comment

Thanx, I guess that woulda been a better way to phrase it homey. Good you and El pointed that out before Flawless showed up in the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Howlin' Wolf View Post
                    you do know I know you are a **** right?
                    You probably have more power being thrusted through your ass then Floyd has in his hands.
                    naw bra i gets *****...while you eat *****..****n ***** ass boy

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                      Thanx, I guess that woulda been a better way to phrase it homey. Good you and El pointed that out before Flawless showed up in the thread.
                      mangler i know you're disappointed in floyd..but i respected your unbiased post...respect

Comment

Working...
                      X