This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pacman hits harder than floyd????how is this a fact

pacman hasnt proved his power over 130....david diaz is a bum and oscar was a weight drained corpse and never fell...floyd has proved his power up to 147...after pacman fights hatton then we can talk...floyds power is seriously underated as is his entire career..this is really an anti floyd forum.....in comes the floyd bashers......................have fun

You are loosing more credibility post by post..

Floyd has underrated power, we all know that, Pac has good power but he throws about 100 punches per round, course he will knock you out....nvm, not worth it... JK

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
      You are loosing more credibility post by post..

Floyd has underrated power, we all know that, Pac has good power but he throws about 100 punches per round, course he will knock you out....nvm, not worth it... JK
      man i dont care about credibility on the internet...imma say what i feel...but im glad you admitt is power is underated

Comment

Id say Pacman has more natural power whereas Floyd gains a lot of power by throwing so accurately and with authority.

Both pretty hard hitters though.

Comment

Originally posted by azza View Post
          Id say Pacman has more natural power whereas Floyd gains a lot of power by throwing so accurately and with authority.

Both pretty hard hitters though.
          very well said

Comment

When did Floyd KO or hurt a 147 pounder?

Comment

Cheers.

Some might not agree but I actually think Hatton hits harder than both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                When did Floyd KO or hurt a 147 pounder?
                He hurt Zab and who has hurt Baldy?

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
                  pacman hasnt proved his power over 130....david diaz is a bum and oscar was a weight drained corpse and never fell...floyd has proved his power up to 147...after pacman fights hatton then we can talk...floyds power is seriously underated as is his entire career..this is really an anti floyd forum.....in comes the floyd bashers......................have fun
                  I agree Floyd hits harder than Pacman, that isn't a question IMO..

but Pac has shown his power above 130, David Diaz got demolished and had they let Oscar continue he'd went down. And I also think Pac will KO Hatton so to say Pac doesn't have power above 130 is wrong, he has MORE power.

just obviously Floyd hits harder, he's bigger in height, size wize..

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
                    man i dont care about credibility on the internet...imma say what i feel...but im glad you admitt is power is underated
                    lolol

This is why i rate Larry..
                    Just dont giv a fuk..

Onto the Topic..
                    The only way i'd know is to take a dig off either fighter
                    Trying to judge it by the way it looks i'd say Pacman hits harder

Comment

Working...
                    X