X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    larryx

lol......sorry i couldn't resist......tua's in a good mood. lakers spanked the cavs and lebrick couldn't do **** against a 50% kobe.
    damn im a sexy *****

Comment

true.

or maybe pac's style made it look that way.
      His style had a lot to do with it but I still think Oscar was visibly more determined in the Mayweather fight. He actually thought he could win that one. Pacman trounced him in the opening rounds and then he was in survival mode

Comment

larryx

lol......sorry i couldn't resist......tua's in a good mood. lakers spanked the cavs and lebrick couldn't do **** against a 50% kobe.
        it has a dick man

Comment

• Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
          I still say Pac hasn't beaten anyone after 130.
          Originally posted by larryx View Post
          thats because its the truth
          he's had 2 fights above 130.

he was at 130 last year.

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Billolden View Post
            His style had a lot to do with it but I still think Oscar was visibly more determined in the Mayweather fight. He actually thought he could win that one. Pacman trounced him in the opening rounds and then he was in survival mode
            true.

may and pac fights differently.

pac forces the action while may waits for the action to come to him.

Comment

• Tua have you seen that flick of the picture you have posted up top?

One dutty nasty fukin film bruv trust me..
              I was unfortunate to come accross that at blockbusters and havent seen things right
              through the same eyes since

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                Tua have you seen that flick of the picture you have posted up top?

One dutty nasty fukin film bruv trust me..
                I was unfortunate to come accross that at blockbusters and havent seen things right
                through the same eyes since
                nah i've never seen it.

not really interested in seeing two guys swap saliva.

Comment

nah i've never seen it.

not really interested in seeing two guys swap saliva.
                  You liar tua dont leave me on my own here hehe

**** you had that stored on ur hard drive least i just seen the flick

The crying game

An unlikely kind of friendship develops between Fergus, an Irish Republican Army volunteer, and Jody, a kidnapped British soldier lured into an IRA trap by Jude, another IRA member. When the hostage-taking ends up going horribly wrong, Fergus escapes and heads to London.He also starts seeing Dil, who knows nothing about Fergus' IRA background. But there are some things about Dil that Fergus doesn't know, either

I got to the part where fergus and myself both at the same time found out what that either was and fukin ran out of the room faster then a floyd fight on speed

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                    You liar tua dont leave me on my own here hehe

**** you had that stored on ur hard drive least i just seen the flick

The crying game

An unlikely kind of friendship develops between Fergus, an Irish Republican Army volunteer, and Jody, a kidnapped British soldier lured into an IRA trap by Jude, another IRA member. When the hostage-taking ends up going horribly wrong, Fergus escapes and heads to London.He also starts seeing Dil, who knows nothing about Fergus' IRA background. But there are some things about Dil that Fergus doesn't know, either

I got to the part where fergus and myself both at the same time found out what that either was and fukin ran out of the room faster then a floyd fight on speed
                    lol

nah a lot have seen that movie.

my friends ruined it for me and told me that the chick in the movie was actually a guy.

not interested in seeing it after that.

Comment

lol

nah a lot have seen that movie.

my friends ruined it for me and told me that the chick in the movie was actually a guy.

not interested in seeing it after that.
                      lol

Well im one of those c*nts that fell for it..
                      See u knew hehe

Joka...

Comment

Working...
                      X