No announcement yet.

The California Agenda: A Look Inside Margarito-Gate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I Box Flowers View Post
    yeah but what im saying is getting an advantage legally or illegally is nothing new in sports. Why people act like it doesnt' happen is beyond me. They must have never played any type of organized sports in their lives.

and he will not be facing jail time LMAO, assault with a deadly weapon? who did he assault with a deadly weapon?
    Dude, having loaded gloves is consider a deadly weapon, just as a knife or a gun. If they find out that it was indeed plaster, he will face jail time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
      Dude, having loaded gloves is consider a deadly weapon, just as a knife or a gun. If they find out that it was indeed plaster, he will face jail time.
      under what law?

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
        tito USED illegal wraps did he go to jail?

Comment

Originally posted by gibo View Post
          CHEATING IS CHEATING!!!! PATS TAPED? MAYBE! SSM USED? dlh STILL SHOULD OF BEAT THE SMALLER MAN!! VARGAS USED? IT MADE NO DIFFERANCE!! TITO WRAPS? GAUSE AND TAPE AIN'T ILLEGAL!! MARGARITO HAD A STRIP OF PLASTER ON HIS FISTS AND THATS TOTALLY ILLEGAL... FINE AND A 3 YEAR SUSPENCION!.......35X100..
          If they are not according to the bylaws of the boxing committee, you are breaking those laws, making them illegal.
          C'mon man don't justify for any of these cheaters.

Comment

dlh made floyd:
            agree to his money
            fight on cinco de mayo
            let dlh choose his gloves
            let dlh choose the ring size
            made floyd come up to 154
            That is a case of one fighter agreeing on another's terms. That is a whole different planet than someone coming in with loaded gloves.

Comment

tito USED illegal wraps did he go to jail?
              There is a huge difference between Tito's wraps and what's being accussed here.

Comment

under what law?
                Under any state laws. Even a boxers hands are consider deadly weapons, thats why they cant fight(well You know what I mean)in the streets and ****. True Story!!!!!!

Comment

under what law?
                  American Law, buddy. Its the same as if you kick someone in the head with a boot. Thats assault with a deadly weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Yep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      Yeah improper hand wrapping is a consistent accusation, people throw that one around for gamesmanship these days.

Comment

Working...
                      X