Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greatness is defined by a fighter's victories and defeats; Calzaghe trumps Jones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatness is defined by a fighter's victories and defeats; Calzaghe trumps Jones

Joe has never been defeated while Jones and Popkins have been beaten numerous times by lesser fighters.
    Its not only who you beat that defines greatness but also who have you lost too. Remember now, Joe is undefeated so there is always that question on who in history could of beaten him, perhaps he would've of beaten everyone in history? who knows
    All i know is that Roy Jones and Popkins are in the general consensus of being the 2 best fighters of our generation and Calzaghe destroyed them both.
    Thats saying alot and sends out a clear message to his haters; the man in his prime was unstoppable and nobody in history would of beaten him on his best night.

"He was just the better man tonight"
    Roy Jones

Joe Calzaghe 46-0-0

Ps: Duran has lost several times to bums so hes not even an ATG, someone like a Luis Callozo would of beaten his ass.

Originally posted by The_One77 View Post
    Joe has never been defeated while Jones and Popkins have been beaten numerous times by lesser fighters.
    Its not only who you beat that defines greatness but also who have you lost too. Remember now, Joe is undefeated so there is always that question on who in history could of beaten him, perhaps he would've of beaten everyone in history? who knows
    All i know is that Roy Jones and Popkins are in the general consensus of being the 2 best fighters of our generation and Calzaghe destroyed them both.
    Thats saying alot and sends out a clear message to his haters; the man in his prime was unstoppable and nobody in history would of beaten him on his best night.

Roy Jones

Joe Calzaghe 46-0-0

Ps: Duran has lost several times to bums so hes not even an ATG, someone like a Luis Callozo would of beaten his ass.
    Brace yourself mate. There's a **** storm coming

Comment

They're both garbage.

Jones fought better competition, but fell off the top faster.

Calzaghe didnt fight anybody until he was forty.

Comment

Roy Jones

Joe Calzaghe 46-0-0

Zaghe wouldn't go one full round with neither of the prime versions of those 2. He boxes for **** too. The only reason he is p4p #2 is his race.

Comment

Roy Jones

Joe Calzaghe 46-0-0

1. Calzaghe did not destroy Bernard, he did humiliate RJJ though.
          2. Joe edged B-Hop by a SD(and sum feel Bernard won).
          3. Joe beat a been washed up RJJ, while Bernard is well past his prime
          4.Prime Roy Jones wudda put Joe on his ass, and Bernard wudda gave him a lesson

The End

Comment

i stopped reading when i got to "destroyed them both"

Comment

Good post, keep em comin

Comment

Why do you keep making these **** bait threads?

Comment

Roy Jones

Joe Calzaghe 46-0-0
                  Greatness is measured at ones peak. Nobody believes any version of Joe was better than Roy at his best.

This is just stupid.....stop trolling.

Comment

I scored the fight for B-Hop. Calzaghe wouldn't win a round against a prime RJJ...keep dreamin. Come talk to me when Calzaghe has beaten a prime fighter on the P4P list

Comment

Working...
                    X