Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Food for thought.This is the first time Marg is accused of cheating ..but not..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VERSION1 (V1) View Post
    maybe he did not see anything wrong with the wraps?
    why dont we wait and see what happens before we throw anyone under the bus
    I agree, I just feel like defending Margo.. was giving fellow posters food for thier thoughts..
    Last edited by americanme; 01-29-2009, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by americanme View Post
      they were actually fine w/the very first wrapping.. you arent getting that.

after Richardson complained enough to have them do it twice more, its a tactic that he as used before. know HOW LONG IT TAKES TO WRAP HANDS? he should have been warming up and focusing, you are just to blind to see that.
      so what? what happened the 2nd and 3rd times?

his hands were wrapped illegally the first 2 times.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        so what? what happened the 2nd and 3rd times?

his hands were wrapped illegally the first 2 times.
        no they werent ....Nazeem was nick picking..it worked...

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Ray View Post
          Ohh! So its the Ko theory....Honestly you suck at trying to make excuses! So I guess his trainer got Knocked out too right?!?!?!

Get the **** on with that bull****!

Comment

Originally posted by americanme View Post
            the first time Richarson has accused another fighter of wrapping illegally. Coming from a long time trainer of someone who is a known for his illegal ring tactics. Im not surpised at all. Marg will be vindicated when the reults are in!
            Please tell us you're just trying to get a rise out of us with this post, for kicks.

For Margarito's sake and the sake of boxing, which has suffered its share of black eye scandals, I hope he is cleared of any wrongdoing. This way everyone can get back to the more fun stuff of anticipating upcoming matches this year.

However, I've read this entire thread and no one has asked the thread starter the questions:

In addition to the mandatory re-wrapping and subsequent suspension,

Why did a hard plaster-like substance, which is being tested by the commission as we speak, fall out of, not one, but both of Margarito's handwraps?

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=18131

And

How many other fighters have had hard, plaster-like substances or anything, for that matter, fall out of their handwraps in the history of the sport?

It seems like americanme would have rather ****m mind his own business and NOT do his duty to protect his fighter from a possible life threatening incident.

Then, maybe this whole blame game would not have surfaced and gotten so much attention.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
              Please tell us you're just trying to get a rise out of us with this post, for kicks.

For Margarito's sake and the sake of boxing, which has suffered its share of black eye scandals, I hope he is cleared of any wrongdoing. This way everyone can get back to the more fun stuff of anticipating upcoming matches this year.

However, I've read this entire thread and no one has asked the thread starter the questions:

In addition to the mandatory re-wrapping and subsequent suspension,

Why did a hard plaster-like substance, which is being tested by the commission as we speak, fall out of, not one, but both of Margarito's handwraps?

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=18131

And

How many other fighters have had hard, plaster-like substances or anything, for that matter, fall out of their handwraps in the history of the sport?

It seems like americanme would have rather ****m mind his own business and NOT do his duty to protect his fighter from a possible life threatening incident.

Then, maybe this whole blame game would not have surfaced and gotten so much attention.

Richardson said something similar fell out of Tito's wraps...

According to Shane mosley from the Friday Night Fights interview ..that's not what Richarson showed him..
              Last edited by americanme; 02-03-2009, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X