Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Food for thought.This is the first time Marg is accused of cheating ..but not..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OTSS View Post
    No, it's not a coincidence. You Latinos just can't help but cheat.
    thats's great but Im not latino. Im Jamaican

Comment

Originally posted by americanme View Post
      nope, only thing wrong w/Marg's was the gauze..Richardson did his famous " i dont like these wrapps, open them up "...
      So why is Margorito suspended then? Richardson must have a case if they took the time to suspend Margorito.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Ray View Post
        Since you know everything...Whats my agenda?
        To slight Margarito.

I've seen you do it already.

Comment

So why is Margorito suspended then? Richardson must have a case if they took the time to suspend Margorito.
          Because he got knocked out.

Which is the case for many boxers who get knocked out in a fight.

Comment

exactly. Plus it's his JOB and his right to be there when the wrapping takes place and since margarito's left hand was already wrapped before Richardson got there, that's what started this whole thing. He was simply doing his job which is to protect his fighter at all times.

If you were a boxer, you could only wish to have someone like that in your corner. Fact.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              Not sure if anyone ever had him re-wrap his hands but here's two examples pre-hopkins:

Fernando Vargas, who lost to Trinidad in December 2000 in which he was dropped a total of 5 times, mentioned that while in Puerto Rico promoting the fight with Trinidad, a man affiliated with boxing went up to him and told him to check Trinidad’s wraps.

William Joppy, Trinidad’s next opponent after Vargas, who was dropped 3 times before the fight was halted after 5 rounds, was also warned of Trinidad’s hand wraps by former Heavyweight Champion, Hasim Rahman. Although neither fighter at the time paid much attention to the hand wraps, both did mention that Trinidad’s shots had an “unnatural” feel once the story broke. Joppy believed Trinidad’s hand wraps were equivalent to getting into a street fight with brass knuckles, while Vargas said, “When I got hit, I was like Mike Tyson just hit me. I knew he was strong, but this was ridiculous. I couldn’t believe what he was hitting me with.”

http://www.dogho usebo xing.com/News...Rios012904.htm

Source please. I don't think Richardson was even with Hopkins during those fights.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
                To slight Margarito.

I've seen you do it already.
                WOW! Ok buddy yeah, uhh huh sure is!

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
                  Because he got knocked out.

Which is the case for many boxers who get knocked out in a fight.
                  Ohh! So its the Ko theory....Honestly you suck at trying to make excuses! So I guess his trainer got Knocked out too right?!?!?!

Get the **** on with that bull****!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                    exactly. Plus it's his JOB and his right to be there when the wrapping takes place and since margarito's left hand was already wrapped before Richardson got there, that's what started this whole thing. He was simply doing his job which is to protect his fighter at all times.

If you were a boxer, you could only wish to have someone like that in your corner. Fact.
                    I agree but its hard to get throught to these fanboys on here...I mean the Facts are on the table!

Comment

Originally posted by americanme View Post
                      the first time Richarson has accused another fighter of wrapping illegally. Coming from a long time trainer of someone who is a known for his illegal ring tactics. Im not surpised at all. Marg will be vindicated when the reults are in!
                      I see you will riding Margarito's **** all the way to the end.

Comment

Working...
                      X