Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't laugh, Tyson-Holyfield III in October

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread wouldn't be complete with this gold quote from RJJ The Truth, which cannot be allowed to disappear into cyberspace oblivion:

Originally posted by RJJ The Truth View Post
    Honestly if it was marketed properly, it could be a big event even now. I know its sad to think....

But can you imagine the commercial....

you saw the first fight...**shows highlight of Tyson losing**

you'll never forget the second one **tyson biting the ears of holyfield is shown**

Do you really want to miss the third one!!!!!!!!!! then chris tucker comes on the screen and goes motha****a he might bite his ass again!!!!!!!!!

TYSON VS. HOLYFIELD III THE FIGHT AFTER THE BITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TWO LEGENDS OF EPIC PROPORTIONS BATTLE ONE LAST TIME IN THE BIGGEST FIGHT OF 2009.

Tyson vs. Holyfield 3 $49.99
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=223360

Would I pay for it, though? Ehh if I had a job, maybe. Stream otherwise, but they get fookin shut down worse than Woolworths these days.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
      What promoter in their right mind would guarantee $34 million each? They would need over 3 million buys just to break even!

3 million buys at $50 - $150,000,000
      less 45% to cable / satellite affiliates leaves only $82,500,000
      less 10% to HBO for distribution/production leaves only $67,500,000

They already lost $10 million before even factoring in the undercard, travel, advertising, etc., etc., etc.

This story is nonsense.
      Money comes from places other than PPV. How do you think Margarito and Mosley got paid millions last night? Plus in Tyson-Holyfield II, Tyson got 30 million and Holyfield got 34 million, they'd easily make that much in a third fight.
      ________
      FREE JCPENNEY GIFT CARD
      Last edited by FreshPrince; 03-28-2011, 04:23 PM.

Comment

mike doesnt need to be pumping iron he needs to be taking his medication daily.

Comment

http://www.********boxing.com/news.php?p=18546&more=1

********** is e.a.s.t.s.i.d.e
          ________
          Gang Bang German
          Last edited by FreshPrince; 03-28-2011, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X