No announcement yet.

Don't laugh, Tyson-Holyfield III in October

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
    **** it, they need the money apperantly.
    I think they do too.

Hell golfers do it.

And far be it from me to argue with a man who's trying to make a living for his family....people do crazier **** for a couple of bucks every day.

Comment

And the winner should fight Naz since he moved up to heavyweight.

Comment

like another poster said, i suppose mike has to humiliate himself every few years

Comment

honestly, tyson might aswell comeback one last time. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and Mike needs it to pad his future, and his families future.

Comment

I just read on doghouseboxing that holyfields came denied the whole thing

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K9 View Post
              If so hell yeah! I'm a huge Tyson fan anyway.
              same hear i will watch tyson forever

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boy 360 View Post
                It is also Reported that Joe Calzaghe is calling out Muhammed Ali
                Was that Sarcasm? If so, i think you used the wrong guy, because i would not be surprised if Calzaghe really did call out Ali. Being a Pension Killer and all that,

Comment

Damned rich ass oil barons 30 million plus purse. That would mean the end to Tyson and Holys financial troubles.

Comment

What promoter in their right mind would guarantee $34 million each? They would need over 3 million buys just to break even!

3 million buys at $50 - $150,000,000
                    less 45% to cable / satellite affiliates leaves only $82,500,000
                    less 10% to HBO for distribution/production leaves only $67,500,000

They already lost $10 million before even factoring in the undercard, travel, advertising, etc., etc., etc.

This story is nonsense.

Comment

Tyson will

Comment

Working...
                      X