Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They have Calzaghe as ATG but not Mosley? WTF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The C.E.O. View Post
    I don't do the alt thing, E/F...this is it....one name, one mission.

Just think of me as a benevolent visitor who's merely passing through to help destroy all the Hattonites and Calzagheans you have in this God forsaken, ****ed up forum here....

Here's to Boxing and The Quality Fans...

(raises his glass of REAL Beer...not some watered down English swill)

Every fighter has annoying fans, Mayweather has them and Pacman Stans also have been going crazy lately in defending their fighters motives.

Comment

• Originally posted by xfiles View Post
      Mosley is twice the fighter and has fought 10x the competition of Joe "slap whore" Calzaghe....
      Mosley's a self-confessed roid abuser too, so I wouldn't be surprised if he was literally twice the fighter Calzaghe is. I regard him the same way I regard Marion Jones, Ben Johnson, Tim Montgomery, Dwain Chambers and countless others who disgraced themselves by becoming drugs cheats. Difference is, the above lost all their medals and records, and their name will be sullied forever, whereas Mosley is still being touted as an "all time great" boxer.

Comment

• I wonder where Mosley would be ranked if he'd stayed at LW a bit longer, avoided the much larger Forrest, the much much larger Wright, and if he'd stayed away from the juice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          I wonder where Mosley would be ranked if he'd stayed at LW a bit longer, avoided the much larger Forrest, the much much larger Wright, and if he'd stayed away from the juice.
          easy if he stayed away from everyone he would be calzaghe.

Comment

• Calzaghe > Mosely

Calzaghe has faced top competition his whole career. Being the fact he's been isolated in Wales his whole career doesn't benifit him. But he faught the best of the best in European fighters. Face it, you have to be a really, really big foreign fighter to be able to fight in the US. The only fighters now days from half-way across the world that had the blessing of fighting in America are Pacquiao, Hatton, and maybe the Klitschkos. That's pretty much it. If you look at Calzaghe's record, he's faught people with only 1-4 losses, mostly. Go check if you'd like. Those fighters are no push-overs. And those who are saying, "Calzaghe waited for Hopkins and Jones to get old", are completely ignorant. Calzaghe is only 2-3 years younger than Jones, and Calzaghe wasn't even in his prime either. And Hopkins destroyed Pavlik, yet you guys try to say Bernard is a **** fighter? You guys are only trying to come up with lame reasons to discredit foreign fighter, or it maybe even be because he's white. Whatever the reason you have to hate Calzaghe as boxer is most likely not credible.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
              easy if he stayed away from everyone he would be calzaghe.
              Imagine Calzaghe on steroids though. He'd be Roy Jones.

Comment

• mosely has never lost a fight to a man his size...he skipped 140 witch is were he really belongs if he never wasted his body lifting heavy weights... he fough winky and damn near beat him who was at least 2 weight divisions bigger and the same with forrest.. i also had the cotto fight a draw if mosley didint win it by a point..

Comment

• Originally posted by FasTHarD View Post
                  I think both of them don't deserve to be mention on ATG....
                  i dont either, but i didnt see how they had Cal one when DLH/Mosley weren't considered ATG

Comment

• after last night's win, Mosley at 37 beat a Prime ; capable of whooping his ass fighter in Margarito.

and Calzaghe's ATG? HAHA

Comment

• Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
                      Calzaghe > Mosely

Calzaghe has faced top competition his whole career. Being the fact he's been isolated in Wales his whole career doesn't benifit him. But he faught the best of the best in European fighters. Face it, you have to be a really, really big foreign fighter to be able to fight in the US. The only fighters now days from half-way across the world that had the blessing of fighting in America are Pacquiao, Hatton, and maybe the Klitschkos. That's pretty much it. If you look at Calzaghe's record, he's faught people with only 1-4 losses, mostly. Go check if you'd like. Those fighters are no push-overs. And those who are saying, "Calzaghe waited for Hopkins and Jones to get old", are completely ignorant. Calzaghe is only 2-3 years younger than Jones, and Calzaghe wasn't even in his prime either. And Hopkins destroyed Pavlik, yet you guys try to say Bernard is a **** fighter? You guys are only trying to come up with lame reasons to discredit foreign fighter, or it maybe even be Tbecause he's white. Whatever the reason you have to hate Calzaghe as boxer is most likely not credible.
                      Top competition? Put down the crack pipe.

Love Joe's fans always trying to bring race into it.

Mosley > Joe.

Comment

Working...
                      X