Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They have Calzaghe as ATG but not Mosley? WTF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
    wouldnt expect anything from you.He just keeps winning that will do for me.
    Of course it does, bless your little heart.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thadrow View Post
      just read BoxingScenes Measured ATG for Mosley. While i agree with most of it even the part thats hes not quite ATG material. then i see Calzaghe's and BS has him as ATG, WTF? GTFO. If anything Mosley should be considered a ATG before Calzaghe. Accomplishments even fighters Mosley has faced is way better. Defending your title againest subpars, past prime fighters all your career should hurt you, not bring you ATG status. he should get big credit for unifying the division with Lacy and Kessler but thats about it. the rest of his career is ****. he barely beat Hopkins and fought a Jones past his best days, where in his prime he'd smoke Joe. He's not close to ATG, HOF, yes. noway his resume beats Mosley.
      Shut up, Calzaghe is no.1 ATG you idiot.

Comment

just read BoxingScenes Measured ATG for Mosley. While i agree with most of it even the part thats hes not quite ATG material. then i see Calzaghe's and BS has him as ATG, WTF? GTFO. If anything Mosley should be considered a ATG before Calzaghe. Accomplishments even fighters Mosley has faced is way better. Defending your title againest subpars, past prime fighters all your career should hurt you, not bring you ATG status. he should get big credit for unifying the division with Lacy and Kessler but thats about it. the rest of his career is ****. he barely beat Hopkins and fought a Jones past his best days, where in his prime he'd smoke Joe. He's not close to ATG, HOF, yes. noway his resume beats Mosley.
        They both are all time greats... Calzaghe is the best SMW of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by HappyBoxingFan View Post
          They both are all time greats... Calzaghe is the best SMW of all time.
          Yea, who are the great SMW's that were around when calzaghe was dominating?

Comment

• Shut up, Calzaghe is no.1 ATG you idiot
            Calzaghe is the best SMW of all time.
            You really are making it difficult for us objective Calzaghe fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewcuff View Post
              You really are making it difficult for us objective Calzaghe fans.
              yeah, all three of you.

Comment

• yeah, all three of you
                We do exist though! Lol. Being Welsh doesn't necessarily make me a Calzaghe nuthugger!

Comment

We do exist though! Lol. Being Welsh doesn't necessarily make me a Calzaghe nuthugger!
                  You seem to be doing a good job :P

Comment

I agree but you know, boxing is also politics and it's been a while since Marciano... Maybe they need another one.

Comment

I know you guys do.

Matter of fact, where is abadger? I miss him.

Comment

Working...
                      X