Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Hopkins on throwing the PR flag down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOW POST the video of hopkins running out of a stadium in puerto rico after the crowd realized he was there... never seen a exconvicted run so fast , like a cop was chasing him or something....=) seem him run make me forget the flag issued as puertorican

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
      I for one would like to see Puerto Rica fully independent.
      I agree

As for Tucan chill out man

Comment

Originally posted by TucanMcGinty View Post
        According to the United States Supreme Court's insular cases Puerto Rico is..........

You guys get so sensitive about this ****. Just accept it and move on.
        why wouldn't i get upset when you say **** like "no, we own you"
        I've had cousins and uncles, who've served in the military, but if some douchbag from where ever the **** you're from says "we own you", like me, and my family members are property, I'm supposed to except that? the **** outta here.its offensive. but what should i expect.

Comment

i love the way puerto rico is right now , why mess with something good...

Comment

Originally posted by williamhvx1 View Post
            NOW POST the video of hopkins running out of a stadium in puerto rico after the crowd realized he was there... never seen a exconvicted run so fast , like a cop was chasing him or something....=) seem him run make me forget the flag issued as puertorican
            yes cause he's gonna fight every single pr in the audience
            **** outta here

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
              I agree

As for Tucan chill out man
              Chill out how? I'm discussing the issue of Puerto Rico belonging to the United States. I'm not foaming at the mouth or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by -√ictory- View Post
                why wouldn't i get upset when you say **** like "no, we own you"
                I've had cousins and uncles, who've served in the military, but if some douchbag from where ever the **** you're from says "we own you", like me, and my family members are property, I'm supposed to except that? the **** outta here.its offensive. but what should i expect.
                I don't mean we own your family. I'm just saying, the United States owns Puerto Rico. It's a historical fact. So you guys shouldn't be mad at Hopkins throwing down the flag, you're all U.S. Citizens anyway, so think of him more like a brother, instead of your enemy.

Comment

Chill out how? I'm discussing the issue of Puerto Rico belonging to the United States. I'm not foaming at the mouth or anything.
                  I know but it was taken a bit too far with the "We own you" If you study and pay attention we're all slaves

Comment

Originally posted by williamhvx1 View Post
                    i love the way puerto rico is right now , why mess with something good...

Comment

According to the United States Supreme Court's insular cases Puerto Rico is..........

You guys get so sensitive about this ****. Just accept it and move on.
                      is not what is says in the consitution of puerto rico BRINGER. we took u guys out of vieques like nothing WHY? because u guys need us.its just a win win situation.

remember u guys DON'T OWN US . we are just taking advantage of u guys.true story.

Comment

Working...
                      X