No announcement yet.

Video: Hopkins on throwing the PR flag down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TucanMcGinty View Post
    I'm sorry, I failed to realize that everybody in America (or even 1% of it) was posting in that thread.
    Yea, because this is the only forum on the internet.

Comment

lol at the dude that said the us owns puerto rico.they own pr as much as they own you.it's a relationship the citizens of pr want.if they didn't the us wouldn't be in pr.it's very simple, you get our money, we put military bases on the island, you get citizenship in one of the if not the awesomest country in the world.the end.frankly, i don't give a ****.as a puerto rican, alot puerto rican **** pisses me off.alot of the **** the people do bothers me.and hopkins, listen hopkins is a moron outside the ring.he's street savy.and he brings that **** into the ring.i love how dude was trying to start a chant of U S A! U S A! U S A! after he beat tito, and nobody was chanting with him.that was hilarious.like pr had something to do with 9 -11.

and oh yeah, that was gangsta.the thread starter is ****ing funny.what a virgin.........

Comment

Originally posted by -√ictory- View Post
        lol at the dude that said the us owns puerto rico.they own pr as much as they own you.it's a relationship the citizens of pr want.if they didn't the us wouldn't be in pr.it's very simple, you get our money, we put military bases on the island, you get citizenship in one of the if not the awesomest country in the world.the end.frankly, i don't give a ****.as a puerto rican, alot puerto rican **** pisses me off.alot of the **** the people do bothers me.and hopkins, listen hopkins is a moron outside the ring.he's street savy.and he brings that **** into the ring.i love how dude was trying to start a chant of U S A! U S A! U S A! after he beat tito, and nobody was chanting with him.that was hilarious.like pr had something to do with 9 -11.

and oh yeah, that was gangsta.the thread starter is ****ing funny.what a virgin.........
        No, we actually own you. We have since 1898. You couldn't even elect your official until the United States let you in 1947.

Yea, because this is the only forum on the internet.
        This is a strawman.

Comment

hopkins is bush league crap

Comment

B-Hop is a funny dude. People shouldn't get mad for this, he already apologized.

Comment

Originally posted by TucanMcGinty View Post
              No, we actually own you. We have since 1898. You couldn't even elect your official until the United States let you in 1947.

This is a strawman.
              you don't own ****.what are you? a ****ing mason? are you apart of some Illuminati? pr was a spanish colony, meaning they've had"spanish officials" before that.i love how you act like "you" own ****.that is hilarious.
              Last edited by AntonTheMeh; 01-21-2009, 03:34 PM.

Comment

you don't own ****.what are you? a ****ing mason? are you apart of some Illuminati? pr was a spanish colony, meaning they've been voting"spanish officials" before that.i love how you act like "you" own ****.that is hilarious.
                Soon we'll all unit. The next pope will be the anti-christ and satan will have power in this one world government.

Comment

you don't own ****.what are you? a ****ing mason? are you apart of some Illuminati? pr was a spanish colony, meaning they've been voting"spanish officials" before that.i love how you act like "you" own ****.that is hilarious.
                  According to the United States Supreme Court's insular cases Puerto Rico is..........

A territory appurtenant and belonging to the United States, but not a part of the United States.
                  You guys get so sensitive about this ****. Just accept it and move on.

Comment

the man simply doesn't give a ****!
                    puerto ricans get too hyped up.

Comment

I for one would like to see Puerto Rica fully independent.

Comment

Working...
                      X