No announcement yet.

Shocker: Hatton is Set To Walk Away From Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
    You can develop a story around it. They could start blaming each on the media, for the problems making the fight, then they can start calling names on each other, and then all of the sudden you will have the classic Villian vs good guy story, who will sell this fight a lot more.
    you're probably right and pac is trying to be the bad guy here, that way more UK viewers might want to see Hatton beat the **** out of pac.

Comment

I don't see what the big deal is, Hatton looked out of his league in this one anyways.

I mean when are people gonna want to see Paq in a real fight? I say bring on Berto vs Paq.

Comment

It's Pac again. Roach can't even get hold of him for f--k sake . Does he not always have dramas between camps and during camps ?

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
          There was NEVER anything wrong with 50/50 from the start except Pac was even lucky to get a 50/50 deal considering Hatton brings in 70% of the money.
          you're crazy to even think that. pac is the face of boxing right now and the man to beat. fighters call him out from 126-147 for legacy.

Comment

i seriously think Hatton didnt want to fight Manny anyway. we all know Manny was willing to take the fight and is confident on beating hatton. hatton on the other hand has never called out Manny unlike all the other fighters that want to make a name for themselves, damn man ever WW's are calling Manny out. everytime i see hatton talking about the Manny fight he doesnt look excited.

arum has been good but he f@#$ed up here by making that verbal agreement in the 1st place. thats why he's so ****ty cos it looks bad on him and he may even have a lawsuit on his hands cos of this. all he was thinking about was making money, just like all the promoters. i believe he made that verbal agreement before the Dela Hoya fight.

if hatton really wanted this fight and he makes so much money from the UK then take the cut and make it up in the money from the UK. them not wanting to budge is fishy to me. sure Manny is being selfish and all that **** but he has sort of earned the right to do so. Manny is well on his way to the hall of fame and doesnt need to do much else to be up amongst some of the all time greats. what the f#$k has hatton done?? he has never been mentioned amongst elite fighters and the way he is going, never will. he can go dissapear in the UK and no one would really miss him.

Comment

Peso Pac is at it again...

Comment

Hatton seems a little scared

Comment

what i heard is this:

couple weeks ago pacman had a new baby daughter, and what he did is basically leave everything to his camp and people while he and his family are spending some time with the baby. rumor was he didnt want to be bothered at all by any boxing/business decisions. would explain freddies phone calls not being returned. rumor is pacman has not one clue about whats going on right now, and is currently (and deservedly so) relaxing with his family

Comment

arum is trying to save face by agreeing to a 50-50 w/o pac's knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by rge_5 View Post
                      i seriously think Hatton didnt want to fight Manny anyway. we all know Manny was willing to take the fight and is confident on beating hatton. hatton on the other hand has never called out Manny unlike all the other fighters that want to make a name for themselves, damn man ever WW's are calling Manny out. everytime i see hatton talking about the Manny fight he doesnt look excited.

arum has been good but he f@#$ed up here by making that verbal agreement in the 1st place. thats why he's so ****ty cos it looks bad on him and he may even have a lawsuit on his hands cos of this. all he was thinking about was making money, just like all the promoters. i believe he made that verbal agreement before the Dela Hoya fight.

if hatton really wanted this fight and he makes so much money from the UK then take the cut and make it up in the money from the UK. them not wanting to budge is fishy to me. sure Manny is being selfish and all that **** but he has sort of earned the right to do so. Manny is well on his way to the hall of fame and doesnt need to do much else to be up amongst some of the all time greats. what the f#$k has hatton done?? he has never been mentioned amongst elite fighters and the way he is going, never will. he can go dissapear in the UK and no one would really miss him.
                      your right right bro. the PACMAN doesn't need hatton. hatton is so greedy for pricing himself up. he's not worth 50% imo.

Comment

Working...
                      X