No announcement yet.

Shocker: Hatton is Set To Walk Away From Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dave Rado View Post
    And how many hall of famers had Hopkins beaten before he beat Trinidad? None. Does that mean he wasn't a good fighter all those years he held the middleweight crown? It's not as if Hatton has just held an alphabet belt for over 5 years, he's been undisputed champion for that time. It's not his fault that Tszyu was the only hall of famer that was in his division.
    I agree. The undisputed champion of the thinnest division in the last 5 years lolz.

Comment

• Originally posted by badboypeenoy View Post
      He robbed Collazo and barely won against Lazcano...and these guys are probably not even in the top 200 P4P...and he wants to treat Pacquiao the same way? The nerve!
      Collazo wasn't a Junior Welterweight, he was a Welterweight; and a lot of boxing experts thought Hatton narrowly won anyway. But the point is, he isn't comfortable at Welterweight. As for the idea that he barely won against Lazcano, you're showing really extreme bias. Hatton lost two rounds badly and easily won the other ten, based on activity. Every fight report by respected journalists had Hatton winning that fight easily.

Comment

• Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
        In fact Pacman fought him twice. Your point?

Hatton can fight Marquez, but I think that fight would be dangerous as well.

"Timing beats power"

Yea Hatton can sell tickets, but as Kats mentioned about someone who has a possession of a BAC and a High School Diploma.. Who deserves the larger salary?

Pacman posses the Bachelors, while Hatton is still on his way up trying to graduate. If you can't see that then.... I don't know.

Even in the UK, Pacman should get the larger split.. Pacman is the name in boxing right now.
        I dont care who gets paid what cos Im a boxing fan not a bank manager or a Pac nuthugger. I wanna see the best fights. They agreed to split it 50/50 like men so whats wrong with that?

Comment

Hatton would ***** out of that fight just like he's trying to ***** out of the Pacquiao fight by not accepting Pacquiao's offer. Beating Pacquiao would definitely have more weight than beating Marquez. While Pacquiao beating Floyd would have more weight that beating Hatton.
          You really havent a clue do you? Hatton has made all the sacrifices to make the fight happen by giving up the venue and the purse.

How anyone can come to that conclusion is beyond me. Pacquiao Nuthuggery must really be a disease which blinds you to any objectivity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            I dont care who gets paid what cos Im a boxing fan not a bank manager or a Pac nuthugger. I wanna see the best fights. They agreed to split it 50/50 like men so whats wrong with that?
            Lol.. The nuthugging word comes out.

Let me stay shut mate.

Who doesn't want to see this fight? Who is the bigger name? Who deserves the higher share? If I was Pacman I would demand the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katz
              Mayweather earned more money than Hatton...
              Arum and Roach are adamant that that's not the case.

Comment

• hahaha manny is as selfish as any other of them fighters who want it all. Lets watch floyd kick mannys ass

Comment

• Imagine for somebody who has been calling out Manny Pacquiao even before the ODLH fight I am surprised Hatton is even thinking of fighting Nate Campbell, Juan Manuel Marquez and the other little guys. It just shows how thin the Super Lightweight/Jr.Welterweight has been for the last 5 years. Now tell me, being an undisputed champ in the said division can be considered as a great achievement? You've gotta be kidding me!

Comment

• Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
                    Lets watch floyd kick mannys ass
                    Isn't that the same thing you said before the ODLH-PacMan fight? lolz

Comment

He robbed Collazo and barely won against Lazcano...and these guys are probably not even in the top 200 P4P...and he wants to treat Pacquiao the same way? The nerve!
                      Barely won against Lazcano?

Marcus McDonnell 120-110 | judge: Pat Russell 118-110 | judge: Phil Austin 120-108

Comment

Working...
                      X