No announcement yet.

Most HATED fighter on Boxing Scene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
    It's not like that man, look at him fight, have you ever seen someone as vulnerable as that? He's so god damn open. And he seems to run away from real titles and strong fighters. Didn't fight a worthy opponent in their primes, went after Jones and Hopkins as a desperate attempt to fool casual fans who will watch Jones highlights and then Calzaghe's dvd saying he beat the crap out of that "pointing to Jones' highlights" which is far from the truth. You don't see Chad Dawson claiming **** and his resume is almost as good as Zaghe, mind he's still a semi prospect who came out a champ.
    have you ever seen someone as vulnerable as that?

- What do you mean by that? He's been down 4 times or something, always came harder back. We can agree that the fight against Jones wasn't the most impressive, but the Hopkins fight is a different story.

I don't see Chad Dawsons CW as good as Calzaghe's far from. But yes, he is promising, and that is why Calzaghe should take the fight, I think we agree there.

Comment

Brian Vera got my vote

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
        Tell me about it! He has an Iron Bonner for Appleby! Must be a Scottish thing give em a break tho we have had like 3 good fighters - EVER!

Dont worry about it, we are all British together, except when it concerns Joe Calzaghe :wank:

I was thinking you know, i bet Alex Arthur's career dvds would be pretty good to watch, because he is never in a bad fight is he Arthur.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
          Dont worry about it, we are all British together, except when it concerns Joe Calzaghe :wank:

I was thinking you know, i bet Alex Arthur's career dvds would be pretty good to watch, because he is never in a bad fight is he Arthur.
          No he's usually worth a watch, his fight with Gomez is the only one of his i own tho but ive seenpretty much them all. I Hope he gets the Khan shout, i think its a good fight but Amir should take him out in the middle rounds with those blinding combos

Comment

No he's usually worth a watch, his fight with Gomez is the only one of his i own tho but ive seenpretty much them all. I Hope he gets the Khan shout, i think its a good fight but Amir should take him out in the middle rounds with those blinding combos
            Yeah

I think the Foster vs Arthur fight was excellent too. Arthur has a lot of heart maybe too much, its a shame he doesn't have a better defence, because he has good Boxing skills.

Comment

Seeing how none of the people I hate the most is on the list, I'll vote Amir Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                Yeah

I think the Foster vs Arthur fight was excellent too. Arthur has a lot of heart maybe too much, its a shame he doesn't have a better defence, because he has good Boxing skills.
                Solid jab and nice hooks downstairs but yeah he wide open! Thats what makes him exciteing tho! I had a feeling that Foster fight was gonna be a good one!

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
                  Seeing how none of the people I hate the most is on the list, I'll vote Amir Khan.
                  Who u have in mind mate?

Comment

Zab punk Judah

Comment

Yes - I Forgot him! lol

But hey muther ****ers "supposed" to be retired anyways
                      bull****en **** u forgot him..u "forgot" the most HATED man on boxingscene?
                      and it aint joe calzaghe either..it IS floyd which is why i voted for 'other'

Comment

Working...
                      X