Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate Valuev with a passsion.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
      Is there any non-american that hates Joe Calzaghe ?
      Yeah me im from the UK and cant stand the Bastard

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
        Calzaghe is hated because people can't accept weird styles.
        It's not like that man, look at him fight, have you ever seen someone as vulnerable as that? He's so god damn open. And he seems to run away from real titles and strong fighters. Didn't fight a worthy opponent in their primes, went after Jones and Hopkins as a desperate attempt to fool casual fans who will watch Jones highlights and then Calzaghe's dvd saying he beat the crap out of that "pointing to Jones' highlights" which is far from the truth. You don't see Chad Dawson claiming **** and his resume is almost as good as Zaghe, mind he's still a semi prospect who came out a champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
          It's not like that man, look at him fight, have you ever seen someone as vulnerable as that? He's so god damn open. And he seems to run away from real titles and strong fighters. Didn't fight a worthy opponent in their primes, went after Jones and Hopkins as a desperate attempt to fool casual fans who will watch Jones highlights and then Calzaghe's dvd saying he beat the crap out of that "pointing to Jones' highlights" which is far from the truth. You don't see Chad Dawson claiming **** and his resume is almost as good as Zaghe, mind he's still a semi prospect who came out a champ.
          U gonna explain ur post to me, coz honestly i dont know what ur saying man

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
            Yeah me im from the UK and cant stand the Bastard
            Don't all Scots hate the Welsh by default anyway?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
              Is there any non-american that hates Joe Calzaghe ?
              I voted for Wlad anyway...
              I hate the mofo with a passion, and im from the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                Don't all Scots hate the Welsh by default anyway?
                Lol we actually we hate EVERYBODY - we're Grumpy Bastards!

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                  Lol we actually we hate EVERYBODY - we're Grumpy Bastards!
                  Hey The Surgeon is Paul Appleby, Jim Watts love child or what? the guy cant contain his nuthuggery when Appleby fights

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                    Hey The Surgeon is Paul Appleby, Jim Watts love child or what? the guy cant contain his nuthuggery when Appleby fights
                    Tell me about it! He has an Iron Bonner for Appleby! Must be a Scottish thing give em a break tho we have had like 3 good fighters - EVER!

Comment

Ok zag got my vote - i hate him but i didnt see this coming, Wlad at two with 6 and Blow at one with 31!!! haha there is some sense in the world after all!

Comment

Working...
                      X