Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs. Chris Arreola is Close For May 16

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just hope The Nightmare takes this fight seriously!! this is his chance to prove the world his among the best if not the Best HW, if he can get in a better shape, built stamina and figure out a way to Wlad's jab it should be a great fight...Good Luck Nightmare i hope u don't Let the RAZA DOWN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_great View Post
      wlad is gona beat the guy and finish him in the 1st round , if not 2nd.
      Hhm well it took 7 rounds to beat an old Rahman yet he's going to beat a younger more active contender in 1? have you seen Wladimir Klitschko fight in the last 3 years? Having balls the size of peanuts does not equal a 1st round kayo.

Comment

Arreola is not ready for Wladimir!! Wladimir will knock him out within 6 rounds. Wladimir is much bigger stronger and faster than Arreola!

Comment

Originally posted by Randall_Hopkirk View Post
          Hhm well it took 7 rounds to beat an old Rahman yet he's going to beat a younger more active contender in 1? have you seen Wladimir Klitschko fight in the last 3 years? Having balls the size of peanuts does not equal a 1st round kayo.
          rahman was just trying to survive. he wasnt throwing any punches. arreola will try to mix it up making him an easier target in the process. its not easy starching guys that are in survival mode from the opening bell

Comment

I hope Arreola knocks him the **** out!!!! B1tchKho is a real f4ggot!!!

Comment

Kudos to Team Arreola for taking a risk... we need more of than in the sport... but lamb to the slaughter

Comment

Originally posted by nathan_nall View Post
                Kudos to Team Arreola for taking a risk... we need more of than in the sport... but lamb to the slaughter
                I think it's more the case of Arreola's team 'cashing out' while Chris' stock is still high and not taking any chances against a top contender...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  I think it's more the case of Arreola's team 'cashing out' while Chris' stock is still high and not taking any chances against a top contender...
                  You might be right... but thats such a disservice to Arreola. Their are SO many fighters who were ready to step up 4 or 5 fights ago but are still fighting lower tier opponents... Arreola is not one of them. The kid needs more time. And I say "kid" with respect... but how old is he? Still very young I think..

Comment

****, that's 5 months away.

Comment

Originally posted by nathan_nall View Post
                      You might be right... but thats such a disservice to Arreola. Their are SO many fighters who were ready to step up 4 or 5 fights ago but are still fighting lower tier opponents... Arreola is not one of them. The kid needs more time. And I say "kid" with respect... but how old is he? Still very young I think..
                      I agree totally with this. However, some factors to consider are 1.) Klitschko represents a big payday and 2.) when a title shot presents itself, you take it- because it's not guaranteed that you'll get another one...

With 4-5 months to go, Team Arreola better devise a Plan A,B,C,D...etc, get into to impeccable fighting shape, and watch plenty of film of Klitschko's fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X