Quality of Gatti's Chin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quality of Gatti's Chin

I'm not really a big gatti fan, and havent seen many fights of his

but i kinda wondered what his chin was like, obviously he took a lot of beatings but was he the kinda guy who had a great chin but got cracked by big punchers, or was it always average????

Whats up with you and Gatti?

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boy 360 View Post
      Whats up with you and Gatti?
      oh, i made the gatti vs wall thread for a laugh and that got me wondering about his chin lol

Comment

Originally posted by KostyaTszyu44 View Post
        oh, i made the gatti vs wall thread for a laugh and that got me wondering about his chin lol
        lol...okay.......

Comment

Chin measures how hard it is to hurt a fighter. Heart measures what a fighter does when he is hurt, or under some other difficult circumstance. Not 1 and the same. I say Gatti has a great heart, but not necessarily a great chin.

Comment

Gatti was hurt a lot in fights, he just kept coming back. He also never really faced big punchers either other than Oscar.

In fact one of Gatti's biggest problems was that he freezes when he gets hit with a big punch, so his opponent could follow up with combinations.

Comment

Mangler is right on the money...I wouldn't call gattis chin great but he definitely has a lion heart, Diego Corrales is another example

Comment

gatti had a great chin but after alot alot of hits anyone would get fuked up...Unless u got a all time chin like lamotta or chuvalo...Which is one in a 20 billion

Comment

Originally posted by el guason456 View Post
                  Mangler is right on the money...I wouldn't call gattis chin great but he definitely has a lion heart, Diego Corrales is another example
                  My cousin met Diego Corrales at a bar where i live, we stay bout 30 min. from sac. My cousin a good 240 pds. He seen him at the bar and told him, MAN, I THINK I COULD KNOCK YOU OUT.

He Said Diego told him

YOU PROBABLY COULD......... UR A HEAVYWEIGHT. ahaha i thought that was funny

R.I.P. Corrales

Comment

Originally posted by dde91 View Post
                    My cousin met Diego Corrales at a bar where i live, we stay bout 30 min. from sac. My cousin a good 240 pds. He seen him at the bar and told him, MAN, I THINK I COULD KNOCK YOU OUT.

He Said Diego told him

YOU PROBABLY COULD......... UR A HEAVYWEIGHT. ahaha i thought that was funny

R.I.P. Corrales
                    hahaha why u gotta say that i got a chico shirt on and that made me feel bad.rip chico

Comment

Working...
                    X