Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito and Cotto are not worth Floyd's time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's never gonna fight either of these guys. How ain't that clear by now? If he wasn't gonna face his top challengers, he shoulda just ****in retired, and he did. To hell wit it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandish View Post
      what is margarito's legacy at 147 , same goes for cotto what did he prove at 147.. they both are overrated that's why they ducked the real threats at 147 in paul williams, clottey , and berto.
      instead of unification ad a clear #1 we have mosley and jennings for the gtreat floyd killers kiss my black ass
      i really don't even care for the topic, but at least try and be as real as you would like everyone else to be.

margo fought paul williams(lost) and clotty(won) as for berto(nothing has ever been mention for a fight between the two, and if there was, and it got turned down, you can bet it was on berto's end)....

if you wanna be silly over floyd...hey knock yourself out! but stop lying.
      Last edited by HandSpeed303; 12-23-2008, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vladimir303 View Post
        Am I the only one who stopped reading that repetative rubbish after 4 sentences?????
        No...........

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

He's never gonna fight either of these guys. How ain't that clear by now? If he wasn't gonna face his top challengers, he shoulda just ****in retired, and he did. To hell wit it.
          cotto and margo are not floyd's top challengers that is your biased opinon. margo and cotto what have they done that is special at 147

Comment

i really don't even care for the topic, but at least try and be as real as you would like everyone else to be.

margo fought paul williams(lost) and clotty(won) as for berto(nothing has ever been mention for a fight between the two, and if there was, and it got turned down, you can bet it was on berto's end)....

if you wanna be silly over floyd...hey knock yourself out! but stop lying.
            who is the undisputed 147 champ

Comment

no one at the moment...but i know who the #1 welter is...your point is what?

Comment

truthfully margarito and cotto are second tiers fighters compared to floyd. if you break down cotto and what he has not accomplished you can tell he was overrated and a product of floyd hate.

margarito has lost to the likes of larry dixon, rodney jones, paul williams and daniel santos.

if margarito was some atg at 147 WHICH HE IS NOT then he should be undefeated and have unified 147 or at least defended his title 15 times( like the great felix trinidad the greatest afro-rican champion ever).

but what has margo done in his 29 years in the sport

the fact that cotto could not beat a fighter bigger then him shows how overrated he truly is. cotto will never be an atg since he lacks the toughness and smarts to ever beat a bigger fighter.

why would floyd a 5 weight world champion come out of retirement and place his "0" on the line against medicore fighters like this.

what does margo have to put up in a battle with floyd of equal worth. margo has nothing but a wba belt you idiots think floyd is going to come out of retirment to fight margo for his trinket

and cotto what does he have to offer now that margo popped his cherry. a wbo trinket he got fighting michael jennings.
                stfu i mean seriously man...........i think its the other way around now...........and i like floyd to but u gotta be kidding........

Comment

cotto and margo are not floyd's top challengers:

And yet you fail to Mention anyone who is his top challanger?

Nevermind every major boxing magazine and critic would disagree with you.

Comment

Nobody at this moment...but Margarito is tops whether you like it or not. He took out the supposed top guy in the division at the time...who was also undefeated. Mayweather was undisputed how? By beating the all-time great Carlos Baldomir who had 11 losses on his record!

Comment

2 other guys who held WW belts at the same time weren't worthy of a shot, but the champ at 140 lbs was? All the PBF dick riders who ***** about him not gettin respect don't help wit this ******ed ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X