• Time
  • Show
Clear All

this put a sick feeling in my stomach

Comment

calzaghe was right

Comment

Holyfield got robbed!!!!

HE WON LIKE 9-3 in Rounds.Everyone knows he won a fight even a guy from Valuev corner said you won!TERRIBLE!!!

Comment

I had it 11-1..............jesus. This is way worse then Casamayor-Santa Cruz, Lewis-Holyfield, or any of them. Man.

Comment

valuev knew all along. see how he ddnt care and raised his arms at theend. i hope he gets ktfo

Comment

I'm so glad i haven't paid for anything boxing related in ages! The only way to stop this **** is killing boxing and then let it comeback healthy. Boxing will pay for this, i don't care if it's Pacquiao vs Hatton or Mayweather vs Cotto, it's not seeing my money. I don't care if it's a local fight in a club or the biggest event ever, they're all boycott as for 3 years and will continue to be until we stop seeing these. Now please try to convince me someone Europe based fighting in europe for 10 years just STINK LIKE FISH.

Comment

Very sad day indeed.

I hope all those involved in fixing this **** sleep well, having robbed an old man of something that was his.

Comment

I am so angry I cannot contain myself. Total robbery, I want to go to Zurich and beat the crap out of those judges, a total disgrace.

Comment

Holyfield deserved to win.Can't believe that they gave it to the tallowish Valuev.

Comment

Holyfield gets a lot of **** for hanging around too long, but the guy did enough to win tonight, and it would have been a historic fitting way for a true champion to go out on top with a win tonight. This is yet another sad day for boxing. I just hope someone comes along and puts Valuev out of our misery soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X