Duran
    Hearns

Comment

Duran
      Hagler
      SRL
      Hearns

Comment

I already did this poll once in History section.
        http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=172707

It's there currently scored as:
        1. Duran
        2. Leonard
        3. Hagler
        4. Hearns

I guess you guys should vote there too

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless. View Post
          Duran lost to Leonard x2 Hearns by KO and Hagler by UD

Leonard
          Hagler
          Duran
          Hearns
          Hagler won that fight against SRL
          In Duran's case, he was the smallest of the four, he was a lightweight champ moved all the way up to super middle getting titles in 3 more divisions, beating Leonard and giving Hagler a war in the process, not any guy standing a mere 5'7" gets to do that. He gets props for balls.

Comment

Originally posted by badboypeenoy View Post
            In Duran's case, he was the smallest of the four, he was a lightweight champ moved all the way up to super middle getting titles in 3 more divisions, beating Leonard and giving Hagler a war in the process, not any guy standing a mere 5'7" gets to do that. He gets props for balls.
            Hagler won now, that is news to me. As the judges scored SRL and so did I

Comment

Hagler won now, that is news to me. As the judges scored SRL and so did I
              i scored it for hagler. he'd have won it handily if he wasn't fucking about in the 1st few rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by badboypeenoy View Post
                Duran started at 16 and was fighting at 120. Mayweather at 16 he was 106. Duran won a title 48 pounds above starting weight at 16. Mayweather also won a title at 154, 48 pounds above starting weight.

Oscar AT 154 >> Anyone Duran fought at 168

Yet no credit like Duran gets

Comment

Duran started at 16 and was fighting at 120. Mayweather at 16 he was 106. Duran won a title 48 pounds above starting weight at 16. Mayweather also won a title at 154, 48 pounds above starting weight.

there's no 120 weight class , flawless.

i know you looked at boxrec and it said he weighed 120 but that's still the 122 division , super bantam.

anyways......big difference between being 16 and fighting pro fights against grown men and being 16 fighting in the amateurs against other kids.

floyd is no duran.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    there's no 120 weight class , flawless.

i know you looked at boxrec and it said he weighed 120 but that's still the 122 division , super bantam.

anyways......big difference between being 16 and fighting pro fights against grown men and being 16 fighting in the amateurs against other kids.

floyd is no duran.
                    I know just saying he weighing at 120. Fighting at 16 against bums is nothing great anyone can do that.

Mayweather win against Oscar is beating than anyone Duran beat at SMW. They were both 48 pounds above the weight they were at 16

Comment

Both Floyd and Duran fought at 130 (although Duran fought a couple of fights at 126) when they were 18-19 years old.

No real size difference between the two except that Mayweather has the advantages in height and reach.

Comment

Working...
                      X