No announcement yet.

Adamek Beats Cunningham, Claims IBF Title in a Classic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
    He has a hot wife, only sad part is that he seems to be more into this kiss then she is... Check out her eyes... Is it just me or does she not seem to happy kissing him?

Well, she looks kind of hot from this angle... Didn't see a front shot of her

Looks like rape.

Comment

He has a hot wife, only sad part is that he seems to be more into this kiss then she is... Check out her eyes... Is it just me or does she not seem to happy kissing him?

lol you're looking to deep into things. they're in the ring tons of stuff going on could have distracted her, some ppl are paranoid about public affection, could be anything, or maybe your right who knows

Comment

Originally posted by $#@wN View Post
        Great fight. Vazquez-Marquez III is still FOTY but this is a worthy candidate
        They must be loving that fight over on castefootball hey?

Comment

hot??? i watched the fight and saw her in the ring
          FYI she looks to be at least 190lbs, probably over 210

Comment

that **** was a great fight.. one of the best cruiser fights ive seen

Comment

this fight can be seen as similar to Pac/JMM I three knockdowns, in this case in different rounds but that fighter winning more rounds to keep it close/draw/win.

Comment

Link please.

PM me it..

I missed it..

**** **** ****!

Comment

Originally posted by Queensdawg View Post
                  that **** was a great fight.. one of the best cruiser fights ive seen
                  Up there with James Toney and Jirov

Comment

it was a great and close fight, even with the knockdowns i had cunningham winning by 1 point. but it was a very close and great fight . . . foyt candidate fo sho but i still have issy vs. marquez and margs vs cotto beating it. but really great no the less.

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
                      Link please.

PM me it..

I missed it..

**** **** ****!
                      versus is replaying it right now

Comment

Working...
                      X