Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Manny Pacquiao the fighter of the decade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

people think that mayweather will make manny look like a biatch but all in all the only problem pacquiao has fighting mayweather is that mayweather won't fight, he would just back pedal and pitty pat to decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Im Horny View Post
      people think that mayweather will make manny look like a biatch but all in all the only problem pacquiao has fighting mayweather is that mayweather won't fight, he would just back pedal and pitty pat to decision.
      and you know this how? people say floyd would crush manny because of how brilliant he is in the ring. whether on the ropes, inside the pocket, going backward, or coming at you, he knowshow to do it all. he's too good to lose to manny, that's why they claim he crushes manny when and if they fight.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
        Don't get pissy with me jabbo wasn't it last week when you said Vargas, Quartey and Mayorga are HoFers???
        Sorry kid, I never said a thing about Mayorga. I did however say that both Quartey and Vargas have a chance to get in by TODAYS watered down standards.

The criteria you talk about is my opinion that popular fighters that have extremely short primes like Barry shouldn't be in the HoF, you earn your spot there.
        You're such a liar. You tried to say they get in by their records and accomplishments until I exposed you as not having a clue what you were talking about. Joseph5620 will tell it like it is, Scott9945 and Boof if he were still on these boards, too. Face it, you make things up to try and make a point and save face. I expose you.

The mccain stuff is news to me, care to find those posts kid or are you going to lie your way out of it as usual.
        No, Im not gonna lie. Nor am I going to bother looking for it. Anybody who doesn't believe it and wants to know can ask Scott, one of the most respected posters on these boards.

Now.......this discussion is over. Stop following me around and don't bother trying to start your usual flame war. In other words, grow up.

Comment

One thngis certain. It is between B-Hop, Pac, RJJ, Mayweather

I'd say B-Hop is...the guy has accomplished alot.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
            I think if he beats Hatton and beats him impressively, he should be considered the best in the past decade, of course if Mayweather comes back and fights Pacquiao, they can settle it by themselves.
            I agree with this. Im pretty tough on Floyd, but he is great. A win over Pacquiao probably elevates him to the top. I just wish he would/will fight the best fighters on a more consistent basis.

Comment

its a no-doubter for me of course he is! Everything he has done for himself and in for the sport has been outstanding! Boxing would by far be the most popular sport in the world if we had more fighters like Manny Pacquiao! Guys that are HOF no doubt and that fight the best n are yet humble at the same time!

Comment

Check this out

B-Hop> RJJ> Mayweather> Pacman> DLH> Calzaghe.

I don't know where to put Toney. Have to think that threw

Now JAB how would you put it? Lets make this more interesting

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
                  One thngis certain. It is between B-Hop, Pac, RJJ, Mayweather

I'd say B-Hop is...the guy has accomplished alot.

I love Roy Jones, he is the fighter of the 90's in my opinion. But he doesn't belong with the other 3 when discussing the best of the last decade.

B-Hop is up there, but its really a two man race in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

I love Roy Jones, he is the fighter of the 90's in my opinion. But he doesn't belong with the other 3 when discussing the best of the last decade.

B-Hop is up there, but its really a two man race in my opinion.
                    Honestly, as a HUGE Floyd Mayweather fan...I really don't see how anyone could debeate Floyd or even Pac having a better resume then B-Hop. None whats so ever

Comment

Originally posted by Im Horny View Post
                      you think floyd would win by decision? thats aburd... pacman would win and i'm willing to bet all my e-point on that

to larryx: stop asserting floyd is more accomplish than pac. pac is a better and more accomplished boxer. ur boi got a split, my boi murdered and please dont give me excuses

Comment

Working...
                      X