Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has Pacquiao shown you since ....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What has Pacquiao shown you since ....

What has Pacquiao shown you since ....his fights with Morales and his first fight with Marquez 1?

I noticed the difference in Pacquiao's aproach when he fought Barrera 2, he was much more patient he used more head movement and he used the jab more and his footwork was better.And since then he has gone from strength to strength aside from the Marquez 2 fight which was very close fight that could of gone either way.

Pacquiao is showing me that the best way to beat Mexicans is let them say

" NO MAS "

Comment

I just see a more polished Pac and a better right hand. Dude is phenomenal right now.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

he's no longer one dimensional.

before he depended on his physical tools (speed , stamina and power)

now he has combined those physical tools with very good offensive boxing skills.

before i didn't consider his technical boxing skills too high. i thought he just depended on his speed , stamina and power to win fights , now he's different.

i even took flak for making the mistake of commenting that pacquiao was "unskilled" (technically) compared to other championship great fighters.

i think the loss to erik morales and the draw to marquez showed him he couldn't just depend on his physical gifts and he concentrated more on the improving of his technical boxing skills.

Comment

Originally posted by F•R•K•O View Post
          I just see a more polished Pac and a better right hand. Dude is phenomenal right now.
          Pacquiao is a GREAT athlete, i would go as far as to say he is more of an athlete than Floyd Mayweather his power,speed,stamina combined make him what he is imo

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            he's no longer one dimensional.

before he depended on his physical tools (speed , stamina and power)

now he has combined those physical tools with very good offensive boxing skills.

before i didn't consider his technical boxing skills too high. i thought he just depended on his speed , stamina and power to win fights , now he's different.

i think the loss to erik morales and the draw to marquez showed him he couldn't just depend on his physical gifts and he concentrated more on the improving of his technical boxing skills.

Even when he was one dimmensional how difficult was it for people to avoid that left hand even though they knew it was coming

Marquez took long enough to get to grips with it Barrera could not avoid it either

Comment

Originally posted by Terrible... View Post
              Even when he was one dimmensional how difficult was it for people to avoid that left hand even though they knew it was coming

Marquez took long enough to get to grips with it Barrera could not avoid it either
              this is a good topic. no one pays attention though. the crap threads get 100 replies in a minute.

i'll bump this again.

but yeah......it was hard to train for pacquiao. you can watch video but people just don't know how fast he is 'til they fought him.

Comment

his english got a little better...that's about it...dude's a bum

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  this is a good topic. no one pays attention though. the crap threads get 100 replies in a minute.

i'll bump this again.

but yeah......it was hard to train for pacquiao. you can watch video but people just don't know how fast he is 'til they fought him.
                  cheers Left Hook Tua

yeah, you just cannot train for to avoid Pacquiao's shots because not only does he have blistering speed .......he has that rocking motion where he rocks backwards and fowards on his feet and then he will leap in and hammer you with that straight left..... i think that is why its difficult to time and avoid his left hand imo.

He uses that rocking motion to feint then he jumps in behind that feint and paints you with solid left hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                    his english got a little better...that's about it...dude's a bum
                    racist....

Comment

Working...
                    X