Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      well ummmm....ya know....ummmm...pak you too....ummm pat hawaiian
      i suppose you dont like Wlad or Calzaghe either

racist slaaaaag

Comment

Originally posted by Terrible... View Post
        i suppose you dont like Wlad or Calzaghe either

racist slaaaaag

im getting over the Roy beatdown....beggining to like Joe again....Wlad, i like him too...he KDs funny

Comment

im getting over the Roy beatdown....beggining to like Joe again....Wlad, i like him too...he KDs funny
          yeah i like Wladimir he is a great guy....shame Rock is going to knock his ass out

Comment

What has Pacquiao shown you since ....his fights with Morales and his first fight with Marquez 1?

I noticed the difference in Pacquiao's aproach when he fought Barrera 2, he was much more patient he used more head movement and he used the jab more and his footwork was better.And since then he has gone from strength to strength aside from the Marquez 2 fight which was very close fight that could of gone either way.
            He wasn't always looking for the early knock-outs anymore, and his focus is now on landing more shots than landing one shot that ends it.

Comment

yeah i like Wladimir he is a great guy....shame Rock is going to knock his ass out

agreed...i dont see that one lasting too long...at least its free

Comment

agreed...i dont see that one lasting too long...at least its free
                yeah should be good this one

do you see Rock pulling of the upset ?

Comment

yeah should be good this one

do you see Rock pulling of the upset ?

fock no terry....if toney made him quit, this is gonna get ugly

Comment

See I learned Manny prays a lot. I wonder what he says to God. God, my right hook is getting wicked, let me knock him out with it. He says this to god. And it's probably in Tagalog. And god's like, wtf, I don't speak Tagalog I speak Bahasa Indonesian but this guy seems nice enough, I will let him win. Only god didn't hear about the right hook knocking the guy out, but same effect.

Nah, man even Erik Morales second fight he's improved light years and uses both hands and doesn't just bob his head like he did before, he steps back and away and punches and has better angles.

Comment

Pacquiao has improved tremendously even after the 2nd Marquez fight. He used to be a 1 dimensional fighter that relied on his genetic gifts. Now he has so many offensive weapons it's ridiculous. He's the only fighter I know of that's able to throw his power hand like a jab. Not only is he able to throw it like a jab but he's able to throw combinations from it. He's now gone from jab jab straight left to.....lead left, lead left, right hook. His right hook to the body is completely overlooked because his recent opponents have been significantly bigger than him but it's a killer.

As a fighter i find it hard to see how even a defensive wizard like Mayweather would be able to train for a guy like Pacquiao because now you no longer know what you should be training for.

Comment

Working...
                      X