No announcement yet.

Sergei Dzinziruk Turns Down a Paul Williams Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
    Good thing they are asleep, they have school tomorrow.
    I'm awake!! J/K I ain't nothing like them

Anyway, I'd MUCH rather have Paul Williams vs Sergio Martinez....That would be a really good competitive fight.

Comment

very shocking and dissappointing,.. I've been saying that Dzinziruk was the real deal, capable of outclassing Paul,.. Paul has fought his last several fights for peanuts($250,0000 or less),.. he would have fought Sergi for a bag of chips and a redbull,.. no wonder many Euro fighters get branded as cowards

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
        I'm awake!! J/K I ain't nothing like them

Anyway, I'd MUCH rather have Paul Williams vs Sergio Martinez....That would be a really good competitive fight.

I believe you, no sarcasm. But you are a Juan Guzman hugger lol jk .

Comment

I dont get it why doesnt Paul williams go after forest after all he is the #1 dude at 154. *** these universum fighters with their ODLH money demands, who the hell do they think they are.

Comment

Lets see what the other side says. Goosen didn't want to comment so something is going on both sides. And Williams did say he'd fight in Europe but like Sergi he said if the money was right. The saga continues...

Comment

Originally posted by ragingvic View Post
              I dont get it why doesnt Paul williams go after forest after all he is the #1 dude at 154. *** these universum fighters with their ODLH money demands, who the hell do they think they are.
              Isn't Forrest ducking Williams or has Williams yet to call out Forrest?

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
                Isn't Forrest ducking Williams or has Williams yet to call out Forrest?

They both have the same manager anyways, but today I read that Forrest predictably "was looking for bigger fights" rather than Williams. The truth is that Vernon won't fight a lefty.

Comment

Originally posted by ragingvic View Post
                  He should definitely do that

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
                    Lets see what the other side says. Goosen didn't want to comment so something is going on both sides. And Williams did say he'd fight in Europe but like Sergi he said if the money was right. The saga continues...

Whats up, man.

Comment

Truimph is the greatest

Comment

Working...
                      X