Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biggest Fight I think whether the money comes for it or not.. I'm talkin LEGACY!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok.. just remember i said this before he beat everyone.. because I can see where this all is heading....

So once Pwill cleans out welter then some of you will be able to see it the way i do... the biggest fight for legacy is Mayweather Williams..

whoever won out of those 2 if they fought 2mora would beat everyone. if the fights would come... people for some reason just aren't as scared of mayweather as it seems with pwill.

Comment

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
      ok.. just remember i said this before he beat everyone.. because I can see where this all is heading....

So once Pwill cleans out welter then some of you will be able to see it the way i do... the biggest fight for legacy is Mayweather Williams..

whoever won out of those 2 if they fought 2mora would beat everyone. if the fights would come... people for some reason just aren't as scared of mayweather as it seems with pwill.
      please forgive me, i know not what i do

please forgive me, i cant stop loving you

Don't front, you know what song that is

Comment

Mayweather would beat Williams.

All aboard the Hype Williams train.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
          Mayweather would beat Williams.

All aboard the Hype Williams train.
          are you crazy ?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

Williams would stop Mayweather's heart with a devastating right hook!!

Comment

of course add the whole welter weight division that is active to the list.
            once again...

1-1 ... quintana is @ welter...

why ppl keep trying to make something about paul that he is not???

hes good! NOT GOD!

I havent seen marg or cotto saying that they will not fight him... business...

man ur a pro boxer.. u should start thinking like a pro boxer..

williams is good NOT GOD!.. and doesnt bring **** to the table in economics terms.... grab another belt or 2 ... keep blowing opponents away... then

he can join the BIG LEAGUE! where the money is!! until that.. .keep fighting and winning.... EARN IT!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Rizorito View Post
              then so is the world
              nuthuggery

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
                once again...

1-1 ... quintana is @ welter...

why ppl keep trying to make something about paul that he is not???

hes good! NOT GOD!

I havent seen marg or cotto saying that they will not fight him... business...

man ur a pro boxer.. u should start thinking like a pro boxer..

williams is good NOT GOD!.. and doesnt bring **** to the table in economics terms.... grab another belt or 2 ... keep blowing opponents away... then

he can join the BIG LEAGUE! where the money is!! until that.. .keep fighting and winning.... EARN IT!!

yo my bad i should mention auinnyboy.. but that 1st round domination of a fighter that went about 6-7 or sumthin with cotto and was the champion sorta erases it.. but it is true.. they are 1-1. you are correct.

you have to say that he is looking very dominate and people aren't exactly clamoring to fight him.. can u name someone that is?

Comment

yo my bad i should mention auinnyboy.. but that 1st round domination of a fighter that went about 6-7 or sumthin with cotto and was the champion sorta erases it.. but it is true.. they are 1-1. you are correct.

you have to say that he is looking very dominate and people aren't exactly clamoring to fight him.. can u name someone that is?
                  im with you.. that hes being avoided... and looking pretty impressive to me !!.. and hes gonna get better...

none of the top dogs want any part of him right now.. because he just represent HIGH RISK LOW REWARD!...

thats why he have to keep blowing away opponents like he have been doing in his past 2 fights.. with that being said.. i wouldn mind a third fight with quintana... just to prove that the first rd kO.. wasnt a lucky punch or any ****... i still think williams have more tools... than quintana .. so he might ko him again.

now that he have a belt @ 154... he should keep rolling over ppl.... none of the champs there are SOLID ONES.. and i fact i can see him beating all of them.. but he will gonna have a hard time with santos....

another lefty... with some sort of power..
                  i would love to see that fight!

and i think u are with me here.... both fighters are HIGH RISK LOW REWARD FOR ANYONE! a win over danny.... will be a more significant right now... or serg dweriweras whatever his last name is

ps... what about u kid??? when is your next fight.. i read that it was going to be televised.. let me know!!
                  Last edited by mellow_mood; 12-04-2008, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SkilledBoxer View Post
                    nuthuggery
                    it's called fooling around.

not sure if you've heard of such a concept before...

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Rizorito View Post
                      it's called fooling around.

not sure if you've heard of such a concept before...
                      sarcasum and things of that nature are a bit hard to determine over a machine eh?

Comment

Working...
                      X