Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biggest Fight I think whether the money comes for it or not.. I'm talkin LEGACY!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony Rizorito View Post
    paul is an unproven bum with an eating disorder.
    Mayweather is too good and a level above for all these guys. A 5-division unbeaten champion. The only ones who match his resume are past their prime guys like Mosley and Delahoya.

These young cats don't do anything for his legacy.

Thread starter, you forgot Manny Pacquiao.....P4P #1, multi-division champion. 5'6 tall and fast.

If he somehow beats Delahoya which I doubt, that's the only fight worth something.

Comment

Originally posted by sparked_85 View Post
      What's so good about Paul Williams?
      Danny Williams' American cousin.

Comment

paul, marg, and cotto would be huge wins regardless of what some moron tries to say. huge wins!

Comment

Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
          paul, marg, and cotto would be huge wins regardless of what some moron tries to say. huge wins!
          of course they would ****ty... just not as meanigful because i garuntee paul williams is gonna ****in wipe the floor with all comers if they fight him.

margo will not.. cotto will not.. shane will not.. hoya will not...

may is the only guy i see that has a great chance of winning that fight.

use ya boxing brain if you actually box.

Comment

Originally posted by sparked_85 View Post
            What's so good about Paul Williams?
            are u ****in serious?... do you really box or no?

his a freak of nature at welter and middle... and has great activity and punch count with good power... don't be a ****in wise ass ...

OR

my bad if you really just didnt know about him.

Comment

I also would like to see Mayweather vs Cotto, Williams poses the most risk but I think Money would expose his lapse in defense. That laser of a lead right would be on point all night, but then again I was impressed how Pwill banged to the body and Verno had never been stopped and said that PWill can really crack! I got one, how about PWill vs Calzaghe LOL! Who wins?
              Last edited by Two Clips; 12-03-2008, 10:42 PM.

Comment

All it takes is someone to circle around Paul Williams and stick him wit a Jab here and there wit an overhand right/left and he won't be able to dominate..

as someone posted earlier he doesn't fight tall at all!..

You guys say he's a freak of Nature cuz he's 6'2+ with a wingspan of 82" or so..but he doesn't use it to his advantage..he has a ****ty flickering jab..and will get inside and tie you up..

Mayweather would make that fight look oh so damn easy!..he'd watch Quintana/Williams I and go to WORK!!..

Cotto-Mayweather is a fight to dream of!!..Cotto's speed is underestimated his power is nasty!..his footwork is great and he can switch left to right and make it look natural as all hell in both ways!..

His stamina may be questionable..but He'd give Mayweather HELL IMO..way more than Paul Williams could..

Comment

If he's gonna come back it needs to be against one of these guys, but he will never fight any of em so to hell wit him. Let him enjoy his retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    im not delusional at all.. thats just how i see it... as far as im concerned paul has at least fought more proven competition at 147...

im not talkin like its the gospel here, i just think if they were to both get in the ring... if oscar can pull a SD... paul can pull a W
                    I can kinda agree with you as far as their competition goes.

Williams best wins at 147
                    Antonio Margarito : welterweight champ.
                    Carlos Quintana : Welterweight champ.
                    Walter Dario Matthysse: ........

Mayweather's best wins at 147
                    Ricky Hatton : former welterweight champ.
                    Carlos Baldomir : current linear champ.
                    Zab Judah: former linear champ.

It is pretty close imo but the Margarito win give Williams the edge.

Be realistic about the Oscar fight, It should of been a clear UD to Mayweather.

Comparing Williams to Oscar is silly anyway, their styles are totally different.

DLH has a great jab and good defense, Williams has neither.

Williams has better stamina and is taller but doesn't fight like a tall fighter.

Comment

mayweather would handle williams

close UD or SD for floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X