Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keep Hating On Paul You're Pathetic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

willams beats..pavlik and abraham?????damn you're sucking him off good..does he pay you for your services???

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      A meteor was scheduled to hit planet Earth, untill Paul Williams told it to go the **** back where it came from. They call him Captain Planet.

Lol.... Now Im starting to see why people are talkin ****... THe nuthugging Williams is getting is awful. STOP, just STOP.

I thought u were gonna call him:

Comment

Originally posted by WaRCoTTo View Post
        Well..well..Williams KO's Valuev at the touch of GLOVES!!..ha!
        **** paul beats the big show from the WWE in a hell in the cell match with one pinkie....HA!

Comment

*you're yes i owned myself calling you dumb and making the same mistake twice

in any event you're still a queer

Comment

Originally posted by Khmelnytsky View Post
            *you're yes i owned myself calling you dumb and making the same mistake twice

in any event you're still a queer
            Coming from the guy with a picture of a man from his backside. Owned yourself again.

larryx keep talking like a tough guy throw your pic up, you're probably some little ****in kid who is soft as a terry cloth. He would beat Abraham and Pavlik. Time will tell. Then you can come back on the forum and give me brains in public like the ***** you are.

Comment

Lets all give FaustoGeraci a bottle.

Comment

Originally posted by HendrixLove View Post
                Lets all give FaustoGeraci a bottle.

I prefer your mom's tit

Comment

Originally posted by WaRCoTTo View Post

I thought u were gonna call him:
                  Lol... I made this though, not as good:

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Yeah, this post is coming from a guy who thinks Williams would KO Calzaghe at 168.

Just because someone questions a fighters potential at different weight classes doesn't mean that someone is a hater you idiot. Williams won't be a top dog at MW, much less super MW. Fanbois these days are getting ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
                      Coming from the guy with a picture of a man from his backside. Owned yourself again.

larryx keep talking like a tough guy throw your pic up, you're probably some little ****in kid who is soft as a terry cloth. He would beat Abraham and Pavlik. Time will tell. Then you can come back on the forum and give me brains in public like the ***** you are.

boy please...talking tough on the internet..lol..im talking facts dont get mad cause we dont suck **** like you...*****

Comment

Working...
                      X