No announcement yet.

Keep Hating On Paul You're Pathetic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep Hating On Paul You're Pathetic

This is why I hate coming on this forum. It's all about who waves their pom-pom's the most and cheerleads like a hoe. Williams hasn't improved, Phillips sucks, Paul has no fans, yada yada.

Bottom line is...he will beat the **** out of Cotto, Mosley, Margarito, Berto or any WW. He will mop the floor with the 154s and will be the one to beat Pavlik or Abraham at 160. Then you clowns will be saying "He's ducking Kessler at 168 or the Klitschko's at HW". Keep hating.

A lot of you say he's average and you're not impressed, but that's because you're bitter there are fans who were giving him props while you were hating. Now that it's obvious he is what all of us fans knew he was, you are bitter haters. We'll see what happens by the end of 09. Paul will be number 1 P4P. Take that to the bank suckers. And don't wait for a response from me, I don't argue with fools because bystanders can't tell the difference. I have a life, unlike you internet geeks. That's all.

Williams KO's Arreola in 2!!!!!!!

WaRWiLLiAmS!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WaRCoTTo View Post
      Williams KO's Arreola in 2!!!!!!!

WaRWiLLiAmS!!!!!!!!
      More like Cotto

Comment

you are stupid

P.S. how does Paul's cum taste?

Comment

Gigantor won. Calm yourself.

Comment

in kellerman dreams...williams KO tyson rd 1 0:01 seconds

Comment

Originally posted by Khmelnytsky View Post
              you are stupid

P.S. how does Paul's cum taste?
              Probably the same way Aleksander's cum taste, when you're done with Little Emelianenko maybe you can make out with your wife after she blows off Paul and let the board know.

Comment

A meteor was scheduled to hit planet Earth, untill Paul Williams told it to go the **** back where it came from. They call him Captain Planet.

Lol.... Now Im starting to see why people are talkin ****... THe nuthugging Williams is getting is awful. STOP, just STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by detluv View Post
                  in kellerman dreams...williams KO tyson rd 1 0:01 seconds
                  Well..well..Williams KO's Valuev at the touch of GLOVES!!..ha!

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
                    Probably the same way Aleksander's cum taste, when you're done with Little Emelianenko maybe you can make out with your wife after she blows off Paul and let the board know.
                    because i have a pic of his tattoo? **** your dumb

your the one posting in all caps crying because people aren't hugging Paul's nuts enough for you

off yourself

Comment

Working...
                    X