No announcement yet.

Roy Jones VS Clinton Woods From '02

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    You just listed a bunch of my "claims" referring to my posts on here.

Yet you criticise me for keeping track of posts.

Like I said.........painful irony.
    Oh I'm aware that I listed points that you brought up, but that's mostly because you are a complete psychopath obsessed with following me around, writing on my wall and responding to any thread or post I make.

Pretty sad you not understanding the difference between me remembering your endless spam and troll posts directed at me, and you keeping track of what everyone posts to boost your internet persona online.

Get some real friends loser.

Comment

Originally posted by bsrizpac View Post
      Oh I'm aware that I listed points that you brought up, but that's mostly because you are a complete psychopath obsessed with following me around, writing on my wall and responding to any thread or post I make.

Pretty sad you not understanding the difference between me remembering your endless spam and troll posts directed at me, and you keeping track of what everyone posts to boost your internet persona online.

Get some real friends loser.
      Pretty sad that you've analysed it to such a degree to justify it to yourself......

There, there.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumpman23 View Post
        for any Roy fan that hasnt seen this fight before...

LOL.. wicked. Thats my youtube account. Glad you all like it.

Comment

Pretty sad that you've analysed it to such a degree to justify it to yourself......

There, there.
          Aren't you the same guy who sits around and goes "Glad someone else has figured it out" and "you're a mess of a person" and has attempt to analyze my personality through my postings (along with some really unhealthy stalking tendencies)?

You really are Simple Dirk.

Comment

Aren't you the same guy who sits around and goes "Glad someone else has figured it out" and "you're a mess of a person" and has attempt to analyze my personality through my postings (along with some really unhealthy stalking tendencies)?

You really are Simple Dirk.
            Now you're quoting directly from my posts.

Wow.

Comment

For fuck's sake fella's. Stop having personal fueds in boxing threads. Have a little respect for others whom might actually want to talk about boxing, and what the actual topic is. Roy Jones and Clinton Woods.

Otherwise take it private style, or bash each others walls so you get a little boost or whatever for it still being public...but stop ruining boxing threads please. Not much to ask.

Comment

Now you're quoting directly from my posts.

Wow.
                You've spammed the same **** so many times it's pretty easy. You have a limited array of insults that you use ad infinitum. Again you're really ****** to think what I did there was analyze anything. I simply pointed out that you said you keep track of everyones posts. You said that it was ironic as I was tracking your posts since you stalk and spammed. And laughed that you can't tell the difference. Apparently that was some "deep analysis".

Wow yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
                  For fuck's sake fella's. Stop having personal fueds in boxing threads. Have a little respect for others whom might actually want to talk about boxing, and what the actual topic is. Roy Jones and Clinton Woods.

Otherwise take it private style, or bash each others walls so you get a little boost or whatever for it still being public...but stop ruining boxing threads please. Not much to ask.
                  I do aplogise. I didnt ask for a stalker. Please refer back to the start of the thread to see me discussing the topic.

Comment

You've spammed the same **** so many times it's pretty easy. You have a limited array of insults that you use ad infinitum. Again you're really ****** to think what I did there was analyze anything. I simply pointed out that you said you keep track of everyones posts. You said that it was ironic as I was tracking your posts since you stalk and spammed. And laughed that you can't tell the difference. Apparently that was some "deep analysis".

Wow yourself.
                    You think this isnt spam?

Oh dear.

Comment

I do aplogise. I didnt ask for a stalker. Please refer back to the start of the thread to see me discussing the topic.
                      ah Simple Dirk trying to win online friends yet again. Pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X