No announcement yet.

Roy Jones VS Clinton Woods From '02

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bsrizpac View Post
    Woods was quoted as saying Joe ducked him and dodged him. Thanks for worrying about if I am the man or not, but honestly I could give a **** about internet status. I'll leave that to fanboys like you.

Also, Kessler has never beaten a good/great opponent.

So how is Kessler proven to be better than Woods? (Note to ****** fanboys like Testdead that think Wlad would be KOed by Joe): I'm talking about in action not potential, so I know Kessler might be or looks like he is better than Woods, my comment is pointing to the fact that he hasn't proven it yet.

OK so ure saying Woods aka ze bum is better bigger threat than Kessler?

Im sorry but who miderates these boards?

Comment

you sure keep track of what i do for someone who claims he isn't following me around.

Not a pat on the back, just a simple fact. Sorry it eats you up.
      Whenever I see your posts, you're always asking people to give you credit for things or saying that you saw things before everyone else. Either that or attempting to force your opinion on others.

If no one does any of the above, it eats you up.

bsrizpac - the most emotional poster on NSB

Comment

Originally posted by Testdead View Post

Good question. Do they always allow aliases? Sure seems that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Testdead View Post
          OK so ure saying Woods aka ze bum is better bigger threat than Kessler?

So you didn't read the post. I wasn't talking about threats was I?

But good question: who does moderate these boards? Saying Joe KOs Wlad should basically be a perma ban.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Whenever I see your posts, you're always asking people to give you credit for things or saying that you saw things before everyone else. Either that or attempting to force your opinion on others.

If no one does any of the above, it eats you up.

bsrizpac - the most emotional poster on NSB
            So you admit you run around keep track of everything I post?

Very sad.

Oh yes Simple Dirk, I am "very emotional". Idiot. Now post some more about your man love for everything from the UK. It's all you're good at.

Comment

So you admit you run around keep track of everything I post?

Very sad.

Oh yes Simple Dirk, I am "very emotional". Idiot. Now post some more about your man love for everything from the UK. It's all you're good at.
              I keep track of what everyone posts. I take in all opinions from across the board, whether they agree or disagree with me.

Give it a try sometime.

Also try not to get so moist.

Comment

I keep track of what everyone posts. I take in all opinions from across the board, whether they agree or disagree with me.

Give it a try sometime.

Also try not to get so moist.
                Aren't you the loser who high fives himself over internet "victories", claims people are copying his "jokes" (or whatever those are), claims people are stalking him, and then tops it off with excited posts about people "figuring" me out?

And you keep track of everyone's posts. So you are insane. Gotcha. Thanks for clearing it up. It explains a lot.

Just remember Simple Dirk: Never go full ******.

Comment

Aren't you the loser who high fives himself over internet "victories", claims people are copying his "jokes" (or whatever those are), claims people are stalking him, and then tops it off with excited posts about people "figuring" me out?

And you keep track of everyone's posts.
                  Irony of the year?

Comment

Irony of the year?
                    Ah, there's infamous "lol". Right on cue, thanks for amusing me.

Irony (of the year might be a bit much, but then I don't put as much stock in this as you do obviously) is you thinking you are funny online, thinking someone stalks you and then admitting you keep track of everyone's posts.

Loser.

Comment

Ah, there's infamous "lol". Right on cue, thanks for amusing me.

Irony (of the year might be a bit much, but then I don't put as much stock in this as you do obviously) is you thinking you are funny online, thinking someone stalks you and then admitting you keep track of everyone's posts.

Loser.
                      You just listed a bunch of my "claims" referring to my posts on here.

Yet you criticise me for keeping track of posts.

Like I said.........painful irony.

Comment

Working...
                      X