Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    id love to see that... wheres he at
    im asking the same question...

i just threw his name... cos u didnt mention.. and it seems like he doesnt have an opponent yet for his next fight...

Comment

yeah i knew i forgot someone

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
        clottey??

Yeah but seriously, we all know that the only fighter Arum would throw at Paul is Quintana...so that ain't happenin

Comment

marg is fighting shane..

cotto is taking a tune up

berto is fighting collazo

cintron is taking a tune up

and he knocked out quintana in the first round....

DUMBEST ANSWER ever

MAYBE just MAYBE if he actually PERSUED SOMEONE besides yapping about Margarito then going to diff weight classes to fight Andy kOLLE and now old man Verno.. he would have one of those fighters..

where is Clottey? Cintron may not be taking a tune up if PW went after him.. and dont say Cintron doesnt deserve a title shot cause PW gave Quintana one after Cotto KHTFO..

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
            Yeah but seriously, we all know that the only fighter Arum would throw at Paul is Quintana...so that ain't happenin
            quintana is not with arum..

dibella has it

Comment

k..............
              quintana, clottey, cintron, collazo were all available, yet hes fighting a 40 year old on saturday.

forrest, Dzindziruk, santos, martinez are all available at 154

EVERY top ten 160 pounder is available and he fights kolle.

Are you really fooled by his claims of i'll fight anyone? He goes up and fights a kolle and claims he'll fight anyone. You guys are so fooled by the driver of your bandwagon.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenglove2 View Post
                DUMBEST ANSWER ever

MAYBE just MAYBE if he actually PERSUED SOMEONE besides yapping about Margarito then going to diff weight classes to fight Andy kOLLE and now old man Verno.. he would have one of those fighters..

where is Clottey? Cintron may not be taking a tune up if PW werent after him.. and dont say Cintron doesnt deserve a title shot caue PW gave Quintana one after Cotto KHTFO..
                may not.. could be.. possibly... ur the dumbest idiot ive ever encountered on here... EVER... williams is trying to unify the division... hows he gonna do that fighting quintana or cintron? they just got knocked out... hes stayin busy til one of the belt holders opens up.... he SHOULD fight clottey

Comment

marg is fighting shane..

cotto is taking a tune up

berto is fighting collazo

cintron is taking a tune up

and he knocked out quintana in the first round....
                  He also got utterly outboxed in the first fight, o yea he also had a mandatory but instead chose to give up being a full champion in a loaded WW division to fight some trash 40 year old to be a part time champion in a terrible 154 division, and you claim thats a better fight then a third fight with Carlos?

I like Paul and his willingness to fight but you Williams fans are really turning into Margarito fans, not you Ree in particular but just his fans in general.

Comment

im just talking boxing.. i hope this doesnt get twisted..

i seriously think that paul is being avoided.... with that being said..

i know.. clottey & quintana wouldnt mind 2 fight him

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
                      I thought Carlos was promoted by Dibella???

Comment

Working...
                      X