• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burkina Faso.

Comment

Sri Lanka has to be up there too.

Comment

PRO Boxing:

PR hands down they had champs for decades, and they are as big as a city.

AM Boxing:

Cuba, no need to explain why right?

And if you put the last 50 years of history aside they would be 1 and 2 in random order.

Comment

Some Borikua fans are annoying and ignorant as hell, but anyone who is not saying PR is going down to the level of the worst of them (King?).

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
            PUERTO RICO!
            You know you may be right.
            Puerto Rico has 4 million people and 3 champs I think.
            Calderon Santos and JuanMa versus Panama's 3 million people and 4 champs.

Am I missing anyone?

But you know Panama is cooler, so I have to like Panama better but no doubt Puerto Rico is pretty damn good for being a small place.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              You know you may be right.
              Puerto Rico has 4 million people and 3 champs I think.
              Calderon Santos and JuanMa versus Panama's 3 million people and 4 champs.

Am I missing anyone?

But you know Panama is cooler, so I have to like Panama better but no doubt Puerto Rico is pretty damn good for being a small place.
              There's more Ricans in NY than there is in Puerto Rico.

US Virgin Island.

Comment

Mexico IMO.

Comment

everyone talks and try to convince that we are one or another thing!!!

territory... part... colony..... state...independent.... however u want to call it.we are puertoricans no matter how the rest of the world see us!!!

and back to the topic.. puerto rico hands down!!

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
                    everyone talks and try to convince that we are one or another thing!!!

territory... part... colony..... state...independent.... however u want to call it.we are puertoricans no matter how the rest of the world see us!!!

and back to the topic.. puerto rico hands down!!
                    Am I missing a Puerto Rican Champ cuz Panama 4 current Champs Puerto Rico 3 current champs ?

PR is pretty good. But they don't have Duran either....

Comment

if your talking in terms of scale to size then you`d have to say countrys like puerto rico and england.

Always wondered about what could of been if cubans had of been allowed to turn proffesional more often!!

Comment

Working...
                      X