No announcement yet.

Impersonate a NSB poster right here!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol

The fat girl was the clue thats why i dropped it in..
    But yeh its Boof even in his own words i just cheated
    and copy and pasted one of his posts

Im out of the game aint i?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
      lol

The fat girl was the clue thats why i dropped it in..
      But yeh its Boof even in his own words i just cheated
      and copy and pasted one of his posts

Im out of the game aint i?
      No your still in because you quoted the all mighty jack ass BOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshua Clottey View Post
        No your still in because you quoted the all mighty jack ass BOOF!
        Let the Game commence...

Comment

• Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
          LOL. Scott. I am growing to like his pics more and more though. Still Chunk FTW though.
          I just wanted to bump this to show off my latest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
            I just wanted to bump this to show off my latest.
            Yeah I've seen this one Scott. Its actually what prompted my comment.

Comment

• I am too busy eating in upscale fancy eating spots and partying
              in the nearby CluBs. Looking fly in my crispy white polo shirt and gucci flip flops.

Say what you want Sissy's I know I look
              Good.

Comment

• what you fuuckers laughing at Floyd got his jewelry stolen and you guys think its funny what if his kids had been there you dont even know him he is not how the media portray him in real life how would you like it if someone broke into your house and stole you tings

blah blah blah

guess who

Comment

• Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
                  Yep!

Impersonate a NSB poster as accurately as you can, leaving it to others to guess who you're imitating!

I'll get the ball rolling! -

"Cliff "Tomato Can" Couser would kill him and cause his caucasian **** of a wife to cry herself to sleep at her coward hypejob of a husband"

(Has anyone else really the genius of this poster, in terms of his fondness for aliteration? I don't care if this gives it away, I want you to appreciate this particular linguistic technique)
                  black american heavyweights are weak, eastern europeans are the best fighters in the world and have proven they are superior athletes

Comment

• Originally posted by KostyaTszyu44 View Post
                    black american heavyweights are weak, eastern europeans are the best fighters in the world and have proven they are superior athletes
                    American heavyweights are a joke but i think this is WLAD OWNS

Comment

• Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
                      Yep!

Impersonate a NSB poster as accurately as you can, leaving it to others to guess who you're imitating!

I'll get the ball rolling! -

"Cliff "Tomato Can" Couser would kill him and cause his caucasian **** of a wife to cry herself to sleep at her coward hypejob of a husband"

(Has anyone else really the genius of this poster, in terms of his fondness for aliteration? I don't care if this gives it away, I want you to appreciate this particular linguistic technique)
                      boris dobrovsky is fighting for the EBU heavyweight title against igor putin in a great matchup

no one likes them because theyre white

Comment

Working...
                      X