Impersonate a NSB poster right here!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impersonate a NSB poster right here!

Yep!

Impersonate a NSB poster as accurately as you can, leaving it to others to guess who you're imitating!

I'll get the ball rolling! -

"Cliff "Tomato Can" Couser would kill him and cause his caucasian **** of a wife to cry herself to sleep at her coward hypejob of a husband"

(Has anyone else really the genius of this poster, in terms of his fondness for aliteration? I don't care if this gives it away, I want you to appreciate this particular linguistic technique)

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    Yep!

Impersonate a NSB poster as accurately as you can, leaving it to others to guess who you're imitating!

"Cliff "Tomato Can" Couser would kill him and cause his caucasian **** of a wife to cry herself to sleep at her coward hypejob of a husband"

(Has anyone else really the genius of this poster, in terms of his fondness for aliteration? I don't care if this gives it away, I want you to appreciate this particular linguistic technique)
    Wlad by brutal KO.

Hypejob glass chins can't even take supermiddle weight bum power.

Comment

gayweather businessman coward ducker fraud fake floyd idiot duck ducking margarito cotto spadafora hatton lazcano casamayor freitas

Comment

"vitali/wladimir by brutal ko!" -wlad owns

"another pinoy hypejob gets beaten by a bum. stupid pinoys!" -xcaret

"typical response from an ignorant , coward american with no honor." -joartcc

"gfb werh vdnklvsdnkl fh sdnk sefh sgdnkl sbjk." -flawless

"yeah i'm on calzaghe's nuts. it tastes good! so what?" -_ricky_

"tito/kostya/tua was poisoned in that fight. a healthy , unpoisoned tito/kostya/tua easily beats him." - left hook tua

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
          Yep!

Hmmmm, Wlad_Ownz? I just saw hypejob Haye and had taken a guess.

I got one,

Cotto is such a quitter, Mayweather would beat that bootyrican by UD or late round knock out, he was hyped by Arum and Top rank. Hatton could beat Cotto by SD at 147.

Comment

"lets have an IP-ban bet then...i have margarito...you have shane..."

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
              gayweather businessman coward ducker fraud fake floyd idiot duck ducking margarito cotto spadafora hatton lazcano casamayor freitas
              That guy that looks like a beaver, **** I forgot his name it starts with a J.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
                newbie ..........

Comment

"I like large black penis" -- Mr. Pink

Comment

"East European boxers are so f.ucking hot!"...

Comment

Working...
                    X