Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHAT is the Common perception of what BLACKS expect from their fighters?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pancho Gonzales View Post
    I don't have any beef with Black people whatsoever, but what exactly is yours with people of the Brown variety?

You're always comparing in one way or the other.

I'm just curious. Did you grow up in a Brown neighborhood and get your ass stomped on a weekly basis, or did some homeboy steal your lady or **** your sister?

You're highly hung up on Brown vs Black. The board would like to know.
    Flawless grew up in Australia and is Australian.. probably white too.
    He's never even seen a Latino let alone knows what goes on in the states.
    Because he reads bull**** propaganda he thinks he knows what goes on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
      Would you count a war. Arabs are counted as well as well. Baghdad is the most dangerous city in the world. Look what **** done in WW2 beyond anything in Africa.
      The amount of genocide that has gone on in Africa vastly outweighs the amount done elsewhere.

Yes, I know how many the ****s killed.

No, I'm not changing my statement.

There have been 3 genocides alone in the last 15 years in Africa.

Darfur currently.
      DRC a few years ago.
      Who can forget Rwanda?

Don't fool yourself race expert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pancho Gonzales View Post
        I don't have any beef with Black people whatsoever, but what exactly is yours with people of the Brown variety?

You're always comparing in one way or the other.

I'm just curious. Did you grow up in a Brown neighborhood and get your ass stomped on a weekly basis, or did some homeboy steal your lady or **** your sister?

You're highly hung up on Brown vs Black. The board would like to know.
        LOL Brown guy beat me up

This whole **** started because Mexicans starting to talk about blacks, then I go on and defend blacks and seen as the hater. Sure sure

Comment

Would you count a war. Arabs are counted as white as well. Baghdad is the most dangerous city in the world. Look what **** done in WW2 beyond anything in Africa.
          I thought it was Sao Paulo in Brazil??

Comment

LOL Brown guy beat me up

This whole **** started because Mexicans starting to talk about blacks, then I go on and defend blacks and seen as the hater. Sure sure
            Lol, yeah dude... your claims are always defensive in nature.

Still not fooled. Try again.

Why are you the greatest black supremecist of the new millenium?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sin City View Post
              Flawless grew up in Australia and is Australian.. probably white too.
              He's never even seen a Latino let alone knows what goes on in the states.
              Because he reads bull**** propaganda he thinks he knows what goes on.
              Dudes an Aussie? Really?

Old Nicole Kidman bitchass fool.

Comment

LOL Brown guy beat me up

Um, no.. You started your own little vendetta.
                Race between blacks and latinos on the site weren't even a big issue until the Coalition and guys like you came along. And that's true ****!! You can't tell me **** either because I seen it and I posted on this forum a lot longer then you have.

Comment

LOL Brown guy beat me up

How old are you, 9?

"You better not talk **** about my mom".

Comment

• Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
                    The amount of genocide that has gone on in Africa vastly outweighs the amount done elsewhere.

Yes, I know how many the ****s killed.

No, I'm not changing my statement.

There have been 3 genocides alone in the last 15 years in Africa.

Darfur currently.
                    DRC a few years ago.
                    Who can forget Rwanda?

Don't fool yourself race expert.
                    Don’t kid yourself. The real wars in Africa began after the WW2 when they split up Africa. They did such a horrible job. Mixing up ethnic groups together. Look at Ethiopia fool. Oromo Tigar Somali all in one country and they all dislike each other, throughout Africa. WW1 WW2 Korean War Vietnam War Iraq War all those people you killed during colonizing Africa South America. How about the wars in middle ages in European. How many Asians did you kill alone in these wars? 6 million ***s, Rwanda could only do 1 million.

Comment

• I was born in East. Side of long beach

Comment

Working...
                      X