Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Last Minute Bets.. I'm Taking Paulie Over Ricky..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
    Hatton got caught with that same punch again. The one thing Mayweather Snr has to do is get rid of that flaw. Whenever he throws that left and drops his right there is the chance he gets caught badly. Luckily Paulie didn't have the power to do any damage.

Well, interesting stoppage. Paulie just didn't have anything left though.
    YUP... paulie hit him with it a fdew times... no poer on paulies side of the fence though.

HATTON LOOKS SO STRONG.

Comment

Edit: Whoops, double post.

Well, that's that then. Looks as though the next step will definitely be Oscar for Hatton, unlikely as it is for Pac to win.

Hatton looked good though tonight. I really don't think there is anyone that can beat him in Jr WW right now. Bradley would have a great chance and I think he actually could beat Hatton, but, I don't think that fight will get made any time soon.

With a bit more work from big Mayweather Hatton can really improve his game. Even if it's just the change bringing in a new inspiration for him then it's a good thing for him. Keep motivation high and a freshness to the training so he keeps improving and keeps wanting to improve.
      Last edited by BennyST; 11-22-2008, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
        YUP... paulie hit him with it a fdew times... no poer on paulies side of the fence though.

HATTON LOOKS SO STRONG.
        Hey mate, cheers for the points. Payed straight away.

Wasn't a bad little scrap after all.

Comment

eah man thaks green k given

Comment

Working...
          X