Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Last Minute Bets.. I'm Taking Paulie Over Ricky..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooooweeee, Hatton has taken these last rounds. Paulie struggling to land the jab well enough to keep Hatton from just wading in. That one right hand has done some decent damage to Hatton's eye. Hatton doing ok though. Still got to use his jab more though so he doesn't get caught coming in.

Man, Paulie keeps holding too much as well.

Comment

Paulie 1...

Hatton 4...

Whoooo Looks Like A Bad Choice For Me Guys.... Looks Like You All Get Paid Nicely.... Paulie Doesn't Seem To Do Anything.. Hatton Looks So Strong.

Comment

Hmmm...... Paulie Landed Some Jabs.. But The Aggression Of Ricky Was Good...im Not Sure Who To Give Oit Too...

I'll Say Ricky On Aggression.

Ricky 5

Paulie 1

Comment

RICKY LOOKING SO STRONG.... VERY IMPROVED TO ME... MAYWEATHER SR. MUST BE GREAT.

Ricky 6

Paulie 1

Comment

Big round for Hatton. Still, you can see that one flaw of Hatton's when he is coming in. If he gets too excited, it is still possible that he can get caught by a flush punch. He has to be careful of that, whether Paulie has no power or not.

Anyway, I have it 6-1 for Hatton.

Hatton can't get careless in this fight though. Paulie still has the heart to carry on.

Comment

This Fights Over... Start Checking Ya Accounts People Imm Be Paying Adter Round 9.

thanx For The Bets People... Hey Give Me My 2 K Man Lol... Atleast I Won 2 K.

Comment

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
                This Fights Over... Start Checking Ya Accounts People Imm Be Paying Adter Round 9.

thanx For The Bets People... Hey Give Me My 2 K Man Lol... Atleast I Won 2 K.
                yeah see it 's a bright side to loseing! lol

Comment

Paulie took the first part but I think Hatton came back enough to take that round as well. Great performance by Hatton so far. Needs to bring in his jab more nonetheless.

Comment

Hatton got caught with that same punch again. The one thing Mayweather Snr has to do is get rid of that flaw. Whenever he throws that left and drops his right there is the chance he gets caught badly. Luckily Paulie didn't have the power to do any damage.

Well, interesting stoppage. Paulie just didn't have anything left though.

Comment

all Bets Paid.....

all Bets Paid.....

all Bets Paid.....

all Bets Paid.....

all Bets Paid.....

Comment

Working...
                      X