Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali opponent: David Haye or Lennox Lewis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RED ARMY View Post
    Against a senior citizen?.
    doesn`t matter

its still revenge. Vitali isn`t young either and he just came off a long layoff and had terrible injury problems

Lewis may still be very good, nobody knows

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      With the return of fan favorite Vitali Klitschko, the emergence of charismatic David Haye, and the rumored return of former undisputed hw champion Lennox Lewis, the heavyweight division seems to be quite interesting and exciting these day

LMAO Vitali is the one who is charismatic. David Haye has about
      as much charisma as a used condom.

But I want Vitali to fight Haye, just because I want to see that smug
      grin wiped of Hayes arrogant hypejob face.

Comment

He should fight Haye Lewis should stay retired.

Comment

Wow, kinda surprised at the poll results. I thought it would have been bout 50-50...

Comment

Haye, though Haye needs more fights before he fights Vitali. I'm just shocked Vitali still wants Lewis who is probably as good as someones grandad right now.

Comment

Why would anyone want to see Lennox get back in the ring? He has achieved all he can and has gone out with one of the best records ever.

If he came back he'd have nothing to gain...just lots to lose.

Comment

Haye. A 'prime' Lewis is always better than a 'prime' Vitali, but Vitali is a class act nonetheless. Even if Lewis got back into decent shape Vitali would be an awful lot closer to that 'prime', and I can only see the fight going one way. Stay retired, Lennox.

Haye would probably lose, certainly in the near future, but at least it will be fun to watch either way.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  With the return of fan favorite Vitali Klitschko, the emergence of charismatic David Haye, and the rumored return of former undisputed hw champion Lennox Lewis, the heavyweight division seems to be quite interesting and exciting these days...

One exciting scenario would be a rematch between Vitali and Lennox to settle all controversy that arose from their first fight. Another exciting scenario, is a David Haye- Vitali fight this summer. Both fights look like classics on paper and would or will be a treat for boxing fans. So let me ask the question:

Who would you rather see Vitali fight next year?...
                  It's a no winner for Vitali if he fights Lewis.. You know if Vitali wins.. all we would hear about is that Lennox was old and ring rusty...He would get NO credit

Comment

Lewis must stay retired. Aside from money, there is nothing to gain in this fight for both fighters.

I'd love to see Haye's barking stop the moment he tastes Vitali's uppercut.

Comment

Working...
                    X