Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali opponent: David Haye or Lennox Lewis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitali opponent: David Haye or Lennox Lewis?

With the return of fan favorite Vitali Klitschko, the emergence of charismatic David Haye, and the rumored return of former undisputed hw champion Lennox Lewis, the heavyweight division seems to be quite interesting and exciting these days...

One exciting scenario would be a rematch between Vitali and Lennox to settle all controversy that arose from their first fight. Another exciting scenario, is a David Haye- Vitali fight this summer. Both fights look like classics on paper and would or will be a treat for boxing fans. So let me ask the question:

Who would you rather see Vitali fight next year?...
    Lennox Lewis
    25.00%
    David Haye
    75.00%

I know if Lewis did come back VK would drop any thoughts of fighting Haye in a heartbeat...
    But hell no does Lewis come back...

To answer ur question though Lewis i would prefer...

Comment

forget Haye, i want Lewis rematch

revenge will be sweet

Comment

I'd actually like to see him fight his mandatory, could be the most competetive fight of them all against Juan Carlos Gomez.

Comment

David Haye.

A win over Lewis, at this point, would only even the score on paper. We all know Lewis is way past it, physically he has lost it and he has got out of the mentality of a fighter. (At least Vitali was training during his lay off, Lewis clearly hasn't been)

A win over Haye could be discredited as a win over a 'chinny blown up cruiserweight', but Haye is what he is. A fast punching KO artist, who draws attention and is hailed by a fair few people as the future of the division.

I think Vitali would win either fight if it was to happen though, unless he falls apart in training

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
            I'd actually like to see him fight his mandatory, could be the most competetive fight of them all against Juan Carlos Gomez.
            that fight would happen beforehand

Gomez is an excellent fighter who could pose alot of problems for Vitali

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
              I think Vitali will try to fight JCG early in 2009 and then fight again in the summer against David Haye or, if Lennox is coming out of retirement, Lennox Lewis...

Comment

Originally posted by ULTIMATEBOXA View Post
                forget Haye, i want Lewis rematch

revenge will be sweet
                Against a senior citizen?.

Comment

F.uck, I meant to make this poll public. Is there anyway I can change it?..

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    F.uck, I meant to make this poll public. Is there anyway I can change it?..
                    Nah, once made you can't edit the poll unfortunatly.

Comment

Working...
                    X