Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

skill wise who is better, calzaghe or mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather is technically a better boxer than Joe. Who would I rather watch, and who do I find more interesting and unique? Joe. He has a style like nobody else.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
      ??????????he's 30 pounds bigger
      Right, that's exactly why they would never fight.

If they were the same size and to ever fight Joe would win based on effective workrate and agression.

Mayweather is more skilled, but styles make fights. Calzaghe would have been doing the same things Oscar did in the SD, except for 3 minutes of each round. Not to mention he is southpaw.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase8400 View Post

If they were the same size and to ever fight Joe would win based on effective workrate and agression.

Mayweather is more skilled, but styles make fights. Calzaghe would have been doing the same things Oscar did in the SD, except for 3 minutes of each round. Not to mention he is southpaw.
        But if we are thinking that way, we would have to put Floyd at his best weight, which was at lightweight. As he moved up, got older, and his mindset changed, he became cautious and defensive. Back in the day he fought to win from the start; he doesn't do that anymore; everything is carefully planned just to get by without getting hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase8400 View Post

if they were the same size mayweather would ko joe..hes to accurate for joe to do that wash woman ****..and mayweather is prime and also has great stamina

Comment

mayweather m8, much better skills

Comment

i dont get this i agree that mayweathers defense is alot better than calzaghes but how is he more skilled than calzaghe attack wise

Comment

Originally posted by Good Barracuda View Post
                idiot ****ing bum, mayweather hurt his hand he never even went down. stop reading what other posters write and actually look at the fight. judah never knocked mayweather down mayweather slipped any good poster knows that, but if coarse you dont because you suck as a poster. calzaghe cant even punch correctly that were you have to draw the line, evertime he slaps in that ring he disrespects all great fighters before him.
                well your stupid aint you he only punches like this these days not in his prime fool.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  seriously pointless thread...
                  Calslappy
                  DocEVS, F•R•K•O, Haye-Fan, Ian_ST24i, Sox8055, TheManchine, The_One77, Tony628, TonyJ, Tunney, Wales08, _Ricky_

I thought it was pointless but chekc out these genius responses. Good lord.

Comment

Mayweather has a glass chin.

Comment

Originally posted by TheManchine View Post
                      Mayweather has a glass chin.
                      Haha you've been on sarcastic mode for too long now

Comment

Working...
                      X