No announcement yet.

WBO Forcing Paul Williams To Vacate The Welterweight Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
    And you think there was interest in kolle or interes in Phillips, como on now. Quintana would off made more sense financially for Williams. But he just dont want any part of Quintana, thats evident!!!!!!

You have a point but I think its more Gossen's doing than PW. Gossen doesn't want that risk for his boxer especially after losing that first fight.

Comment

who cares, willaims doesnt need a ****in ****ty belt around his waist to tell us hes a good fighter

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
        You have a point but I think its more Gossen's doing than PW. Gossen doesn't want that risk for his boxer especially after losing that first fight.
        Yeap your right on that. When I said Williams I refer to his team, Promoter. Not exactly him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
          And you think there was interest in kolle or interes in Phillips, come on now. Quintana would off made more sense financially for Williams. But he just dont want any part of Quintana, thats evident!!!!!!
          you think he is ducking someone he knocked out in one round, you have got to be kidding me. they wanted marg/clottey but didnt work out with arum. the kolle fight was to keep busy, the phillips fight was supposed to be for his belt and id rather see him fight a champion then a mandatory @ 147.

Comment

I hope people realise that Williams would become the mandatory when he comes back to 147 after his fight with Verno philips, So when Cotto beats jennings he would have to defend the belt against Williams or vacate the belt.

Comment

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
              I hope people realise that Williams would become the mandatory when he comes back to 147 after his fight with Verno philips, So when Cotto beats jennings he would have to defend the belt against Williams or vacate the belt.
              not really cuz cotto will vacate the belt to fight for the wba belt of margarito

Comment

Originally posted by toluco View Post
                not really cuz cotto will vacate the belt to fight for the wba belt of margarito

Thats why i said unless Cotto vacates the belt after winning it, Which i think would happen because Bob Arum doesnt want anything to hinder the Margarito/Cotto II fight and he doesnt seem to want to put anyof his welterweight in there with Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by KostyaTszyu44 View Post
                  who cares, willaims doesnt need a ****in ****ty belt around his waist to tell us hes a good fighter
                  exactly he needs to start fighting real fighters
                  something which he has rarely done up till now
                  no more Stiffs like Andy Kolle or Santos Pakau

Comment

Originally posted by p4pkingfloyd View Post
                    exactly he needs to start fighting real fighters
                    something which he has rarely done up till now
                    no more Stiffs like Andy Kolle or Santos Pakau
                    or stiffs like carlos quintana who beat williams

Comment

L0l at the Mexicans here and Margarito fans sticking their ass on Quintana..

Williams blown him up in 1 round?

How about Margarito? Did he already avenge an ass whooping Williams gave him?

Comment

Working...
                      X