No announcement yet.

WBO Forcing Paul Williams To Vacate The Welterweight Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
    It might happend but Williams dont want any part of Quintana!!!!!!
    Even though he demolished him? ******ed logic.

Comment

yo flawless Cotto didnt quit he got beat into submisson, thats a big difference. and why not Cotto get a title shot, I thought Williams was the best Welter weight, but if ppl want to say Margarito is than C|otto was the best, so if the bet guy goes down and theres 3 more belts might as well give him a shot. than the rematch Margarito can get the belt back he got whooped for!!! since he doesnt want to man up and fight Williams again.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
        Why Cotto should be fighting for a belt now?. He just got destroyed and quit like a coward. Williams earned his title by beating Margarito and avenging his loss to Carlos Q.
        ELITE fighters get that treat...

enjoy

Comment

By this time next year Williams should be a 8 time world champion. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
            you think he is ducking someone he knocked out in one round, you have got to be kidding me. they wanted marg/clottey but didnt work out with arum. the kolle fight was to keep busy, the phillips fight was supposed to be for his belt and id rather see him fight a champion then a mandatory @ 147.
            Well that same guy gave him a 12 round boxing clinic. Williams got a lucky punch to the temple that Quintana could not recover from. And he could stay busy fighting the guy he KO in 1 round lol!!!!!!!. Well he is fighting for the interim, he wont even be the champ. So your logic doenst apply here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
              Yea, Quintana looked deadly lying on the floor in the first round like that.
              He didnt like that dead when he gave Paul thta 12 round boxing Clinic did he? He made look Paul stupid in the ring and lost. So dont act like Quintana doesnt have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                Well that same guy gave him a 12 round boxing clinic. Williams got a lucky punch to the temple that Quintana could not recover from. And he could stay busy fighting the guy he KO in 1 round lol!!!!!!!. Well he is fighting for the interim, he wont even be the champ. So your logic doenst apply here.
                would you just stop Quintana got KO nasty style. and it wasnt a lucky 1 punch he took like 15 to the dome!! so he's out of the question..maybe you want him to fight Cotto and spanked again too!! HAHA my dam ricans always tripping.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
                  Even though he demolished him? ******ed logic.
                  Williams got a lucky punch. Quintan gave a 12 round boxing clinic, thats way different. So dont act like Williams own Quintana. Quintana deserves the 3rd fight, plane and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by buckdacious View Post
                    would you just stop Quintana got KO nasty style. and it wasnt a lucky 1 punch he took like 15 to the dome!! so he's out of the question..maybe you want him to fight Cotto and spanked again too!! HAHA my dam ricans always tripping.
                    Cotto got Ko too. SO that means he does not deserves a rematch with Margarito? What the ****? So that means Cotto is out of the Question? ha?

Comment

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
                      I hope people realise that Williams would become the mandatory when he comes back to 147 after his fight with Verno philips, So when Cotto beats jennings he would have to defend the belt against Williams or vacate the belt.
                      He wont be the #1 conteder Williams is fighting for the WBO Interim championship, thats the hole reason he is vacating his title, he cant be champ in 2 divisions(WBO Rules), thats if he wins and if he loses he will be droped in rankings. So he wont be the #1 Conteder, How many times I have to correct you on this? lol!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X