No announcement yet.

Hopkins: "No Interest in Jones Rematch, Roy Must Quit"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    This is not a Boxingscene article, I think they took the quotes from Tim Smith's NY Daily News article from Monday. That's where I read it. Says one of Roy's kids was bawling in there as Bernard spoke to a clearly dejected Roy.
    awwe .....

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ The Truth View Post
      Can you find that article? i'd like to read it...
      http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/mo...ter_ugly_.html

Comment

thanks man.

Comment

"Hopkins visited Jones in his dressing room after the fight. It was a somber scene, with one of Jones' sons sobbing and a dejected Jones trying to absorb the loss. Hopkins said he told Jones that his legacy will remain intact. Hopkins said Jones should retire."

Thats real right there...

Comment

I agree to some extent, but B-hop is a ****in dumb@$$ racist....Calzaghe whooped both of your old @$$es, but he killed RJJ and RJJ beat your ol @$$, but yet you don't want to fight him....Nobody is going to pay to see you....Give it up then because there's no fights left for you....You don't wanna fight Dawson, Joe doesn't want to fight you....Kessler is your only option then retirement....RJJ i just see retirement in your future...If you fight dawson you would get destroyed at this moment in your career...I wonder if dawson beat B-hop, RJJ, Tarver and Johnson would joe give him credit or would he say he just fought old shot men, but isn't he doing the same thing....Just give him a shot he was consider a #1 light heavyweight before you even faced b-hop...Plus he has belts so let's get it on and see who the real #1 light heavyweight is....

Comment

Originally posted by boxaholic View Post
              Bhop is an *******. Bhop should fight RJJ and add to his legacy vs talking **** about the man that beat him twice. And RJJ would beat BHOP because Bhop has been beating on blown up Fighters like Jermain Taylor, Kelly Pavlik, Tito Trinidad, Winky Wright and so on. RJJ is like the Michael Jordan of boxing. Unfortunately he is The Jordan that played for the Wizards not the Bulls.
              stop tryin 2 make calslappy's win look good...

Comment

Originally posted by marc8989 View Post
                I agree to some extent, but B-hop is a ****in dumb@$$ racist....Calzaghe whooped both of your old @$$es, but he killed RJJ and RJJ beat your ol @$$, but yet you don't want to fight him....Nobody is going to pay to see you....Give it up then because there's no fights left for you....You don't wanna fight Dawson, Joe doesn't want to fight you....Kessler is your only option then retirement....RJJ i just see retirement in your future...If you fight dawson you would get destroyed at this moment in your career...I wonder if dawson beat B-hop, RJJ, Tarver and Johnson would joe give him credit or would he say he just fought old shot men, but isn't he doing the same thing....Just give him a shot he was consider a #1 light heavyweight before you even faced b-hop...Plus he has belts so let's get it on and see who the real #1 light heavyweight is....
                go phuck yourself you phucking troll

Comment

cut it out! cal-slappy didnt beat Hopkins...

Comment

I feel bad for Roy's sons. They must have had alot of fun watching their dad be the man, to see him lose like that must have been hard.

Comment

no matter what a maphucka do its always a ******* to discredit them..bhops being sincere you piece of ****

Comment

Working...
                      X