No announcement yet.

Calzaghe: "Americans Ignorant, Euro Fighters Are Better"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calzaghe: "Americans Ignorant, Euro Fighters Are Better"

Days away from what may be the final fight of his career, Joe Calzaghe lashed out at all the hype about American fighters being better than European fighters. He went on the kind of rant that will make him the sure villain when he faces Roy Jones Jr. on Saturday night at New York's Madison Square Garden. [details]

calzaghe needs to get his ass beat as soon as possible

Comment

"Euro fighters are better...................as long as they don't have to face Chad Dawson"

Comment

Hahaha Joe's **** stirring. Funny stuff.

Comment

On behalf of my American brothers and sisters Joe Calzaghe - **** you. This kind of "slap" to American boxers and their fans is why people WILL NEVER, regardless of your career accomplishments, give you the title as an all time great. Come Saturday night, I think one American is going to show you just how good we still are.

Comment

***zaghe just pwned himself. total failure. end of article/thread.

Comment

Originally posted by roundingace View Post
              On behalf of my American brothers and sisters Joe Calzaghe - **** you. This kind of "slap" to American boxers and their fans is why people WILL NEVER, regardless of your career accomplishments, give you the title as an all time great. Come Saturday night, I think one American is going to show you just how good we still are.
              Just like Pavlik did you mean?

Ouch

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Just like Pavlik did you mean?

Ouch
                Pavlik nor Hopkins were'nt discrediting the country either came from.
                Calzaghe is trying to make this about him and it's not. This fight is about Roy Jones Jr. THAT'S what I think burns his ass even more.

Comment

Joe is certainly doing his best to play the villain.

Comment

This piece is from The Sun newspaper? I wouldn't be surprised if it's not even true! That paper isn't worth ****.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                    X