Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mijares HAS to be the most overrated fighter I've ever seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and Vic fought a beautiful fight. He had improved and was so goddamn akward. However I do think that Mijares could come back. He was not overrated and fought beautiful fights against Arce and Munoz. No one saw it coming.

That's not overrated, that's being underrated...and underrated's name is Vic Darchinyan

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
      **** off you ****. No one saw this coming. You don't know **** about boxing and you can go **** yourself.

Well, a few of us thought it might happen, but yeah, I agree....
      Mijares hasn't gone to hell, Vic just came up with a new game.

Comment

Mijares to hang them up?

Thats worst than what any hater can say. It was about Vic, not about Mijares. Mijares is not strong enough to hurt Vic, and Vic is underrated because of his lost to Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ406 View Post
          i dunno though Vic just ran through him. Mijares fought the wrong fight, I mean he got dropped in the very first round

**that's another Pound For Pounder to lose this year.

First Cotto, then Pavlik, then Mijares. Who's next to get bounced?
          Why Pac of course.

Comment

Christian isn't overrated. Vic just fought the best I've ever seen him fight. His defense was actually really good and he was on target with so many of his left hands. He confused the hell out of Mijares with his awkwardness and Mijares just wasn't the fighter I've seen him be most of the time. It almost seemed like Mijares took Vic as seriously as most of us did and that wasn't very much. Good win for Vic though he fought a hell of a fight.

Comment

**** off diego fuego\

but mijares got dominated and KO that was impressive.

Comment

Mijares fought such a stupid fight, he tried to outmacho Darchinyan which was definitely not the way to go, he never really got into his groove, kudos to Darchinyan though, fought much more disciplined that I thought he would.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
                  This was the third time I saw him fight tonight. I don't understand how you get on pound for pound lists beating Jorge Arce, but whatever. I've seen Vic fight on Showtime about 5 times and he's not a good fighter. Not at all. He only throws one punch, so if you have any boxing ability whatsoever, you can counter him all night. How the hell does a guy billed as a "master boxer" lose to Vic Darchinyan?

No disrespect to Vic fans cuz your boy earned it. I'm calling Mijares out as the most overrated fighter I've seen since following boxing.
                  nahh i diasgree mijares is an excellent fighter and a great champion

vics style just threw him off tonight, i still think mijares could handle montiel and other elite guys at 115 or even 118

as long as this loss doesnt affect him too badly that is, it was a nasty KO, he would have been counted out if the doctor hadnt run in and stopped it, and he was eating shots all night

Comment

I thought Cotto was the most overrated, after the loss to Margarito?

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                      Mijares fought such a stupid fight, he tried to outmacho Darchinyan which was definitely not the way to go, he never really got into his groove, kudos to Darchinyan though, fought much more disciplined that I thought he would.
                      thats the same way i saw it.

Comment

Working...
                      X