No announcement yet.

Your girl jin...is legit :)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arka View Post
    Oh come on! You're just trying to provoke her into posting on these boards again...
    Any idea when that picture of Ali in your sig was taken?

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret View Post
      i just wanted to tell her that Vargas' wife was gonna whoop her ass at the press conference had she not been taken out.. she has a big mouth.
      Vargas' wife destroys Jin, easily.. Brutal KO.

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
        Vargas' wife destroys Jin, easily.. Brutal KO.
        Dude, Vargas' wife would destroy me easily as well. Brutal KO.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Any idea when that picture of Ali in your sig was taken?
          No idea.It looks like the picture was taken at Deer Lake.I think it maybe after the FOTC.So any time from 72-74 would be my guess...

Comment

Originally posted by Arka View Post
            No idea.It looks like the picture was taken at Deer Lake.I think it maybe after the FOTC.So any time from 72-74 would be my guess...
            That's a lasting image of Ali, when he finally dies, I'll always remember that pic. It would make a great memorial photo.

But here's hoping Ali lives for the next 75 years.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              That's a lasting image of Ali, when he finally dies, I'll always remember that pic. It would make a great memorial photo.

But here's hoping Ali lives for the next 75 years.
              Hear! Hear!
              Last edited by Arka; 10-25-2008, 03:34 PM.

Comment

I think ya *****s pushed her away from the boards, either that or she may just be too busy.. I hope it's cuz she's busy but if not then you dumbasses need to learn how to act when a person of stature posts among us. being a rude little obnoxious prick to her ain't necessary regardless of opinions, some of you spit some real **** to her and other just ****ted spit.. I guess what I'm saying is learn how to conduct yasselfs in a non offensive manner with her, she's a direct source into Golden Boys office and she's a real ass chick, Mosley is a lucky man and we lucky to have here here posting and sharing thoughts.

Comment

I treat everyone the same i dont care who anyone thinks they are or who they know no one is higher then a next man in my eyes besides T/9
                  So yeh no special treatment from me or licking ass i hate those sort

I knew it was Jin anyway...
                  And i was straight up and honest with her
                  "Your fit" i told her and thats all i had to say on the matter....

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                    This thread mostly goes to show what a bunch of classless kids we have on this board. Look, if she does post on this board, it wouldn't be half bad to show some lil respect. I know it's hard for all you losers who don't know what a female looks like aside from what you read and hear about. But they do exist, and most prefer not to hear all disrepectful, racist, and completely out of line comments that this board consists of. Of course I know this board is 99% male dominant so it's ok, but you should show some class if she does post and you post in the same thread. Also, Mosley is one awesome man. I'm sure he's the kinda dude that's a friend with anyone he meets just cause he don't hate or disciminate anyone. Can learn a lot from class.
                    so because she is married to shane we HAVE to bow down to here???? This is a ****en message board since when do people give a damn about talking **** on here? You are one the many guys i see on these boards bagging people but oh wait lets show some class now because she is married to shane? In the real world cool, but if someone chooses to go on a message board and engage and talk **** back to posters then why is she excluded from anything any other poster would receive?

Comment

Originally posted by -ROGELIO- View Post
                      so because she is married to shane we HAVE to bow down to here???? This is a ****en message board since when do people give a damn about talking **** on here? You are one the many guys i see on these boards bagging people but oh wait lets show some class now because she is married to shane? In the real world cool, but if someone chooses to go on a message board and engage and talk **** back to posters then why is she excluded from anything any other poster would receive?
                      They're groupies dude. It's that simple. As I said in the other Jin thread (the one she responded in).....

Talking to a quasi-celebrity online is about the most significant thing that will ever happen in their life.

I respect Jin because she came here and posted back, after I talked smack about her. And she came back with fire, and balls. Respect is given for that.

But I'm not about to change my opinion of her that I originally had simply because I am suddenly in her presence.

These kids are fake, and they're making tons of Jin related threads in the hopes of perhaps rubbing elbows with her online by having a conversation with her. It's pathetic. And even Jin probably agrees with me on that.

Comment

Working...
                      X